A man fan confesses -- Captain Bono is hot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that Bono as a captain, during Zoo Station and The Fly during Vertigo looked hot. He looked really cool, and in control.

I can't find any good pics of him as a Captain, but post them up! :wink:

I think I :heart: u:bow:

19a0456f.jpg

da403e2d.jpg

What is: Captain Bono is hot! ?

I'll take "Things That are Obvious to a PLEBAN" for $1000, Alex.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

theu2fly said:
I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that Bono as a captain, during Zoo Station and The Fly during Vertigo looked hot. He looked really cool, and in control.

Wow! Just for saying that.... I think you are hot!! :)

BonoCapn.jpg

One of my favorites. I know it isn't exactly the Captain, but it's close. Well at least it's hot.

Last edited:
theu2fly said:

Good Gawd!!! Are you taken theu2fly?? because you just became VERY POPULAR here in PLEBA!!! :D

On my wish list is *need a man who appreciates Bono's beauty, yet remains very manly*:yes::up:

And Yes! Cop Bono, Captian Bono, however he is refferd to is UBER HOT!...but than he always is:drool:

Last edited:
He did a thing at the Euro shows during Zoo Station where he pushed his head from one side and then to the right then up and down like a puppet or something. I've never seen it on film but for some bizzare reason I remember thinking how awesome it looked.

FINALLY even guys notice it...
It'd take me some ages to post the pics here, .... I'll post my LJ entry instead... those are all I have :D
Cop Bono = Hottest thing on earth :drool: :drool: :drool:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/u2daily/195844.html#cutid1

WARNING.... site contains picture spam,.. not good for dialuppers-or people with a weak heart.. It'll be either you or your computer dying of a heart attack that way.... :rolleyes:

Jim said:
He did a thing at the Euro shows during Zoo Station where he pushed his head from one side and then to the right then up and down like a puppet or something. I've never seen it on film but for some bizzare reason I remember thinking how awesome it looked.

Did it in Chicago, too -- at one of the nights they taped, so it could possibly be on the new DVD?

Carek1230 said:
There's something to be said about a man in uniform.....or partial uniform.....or a rock star in a captain's hat.....or just plain Bono! :drool:

How about JUST the hat? Capt. Bono = Stripper Bono.

(And one of us has been lucky enough to WEAR that hat.)

I thought the thread was about this ...

CaptianBono.jpg
[/IMG]

No need to fear...captian Bono is here!:happy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom