1982 U2 Interview in CCM magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
My friend orders this magazine every month and you can find U2 in practically every page! Sorry if it's not clear but we can still read it! My scanner doesn't want to work! :mad:

HPIM0688.jpg

Sorry that you can't see at all...like I said, they're really big but show up small here! There was also this in it...

HPIM0711.jpg

HPIM0714.jpg

Very cool to see that. Lately, for whatever reason, I've been noticing U2 in different medias (Radio, more often; magazines, TV Commercial spots featuring their music, in the Newspaper articles, Billboards along the highway and more)

My husband laughs and says that it's a conspiracy and U2 is taking over the world (he's not much of a fan and even he's noticing it too)

^Me too! I keep on seeing Bono on tv for his Knighthood thing and they always say that The Edge sais that they started to work on the new album. They're everwhere I look!! Not that it's a bad thing :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

NEW ALBUM!!!:hyper::up:

Yes!! but I didn't get the whole thing they were saying because by grand ma called at the same time and talked for a long time :( I'll survive! But it's good news!!

Back
Top Bottom