wow so after tomorrow....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
that'll be it for the 1st and 2nd legs, how fast has this tour been going...before we know it, we will all be waiting with anticipation for the new album and new tour, and also a new round of things for people the bitch about :wink:

beli said:
fingers crossed, but if theres no forth leg then the tour only has one leg remaining

and for some people they have spent 90% of it bitching

Imagine:

Autumn '05: 3rd leg of Vertigo, US.
Winter/Spring '06: 4th leg of Vertigo, Australia, Japan and South America
Summer '06: New U2 album (like Zooropa) being released followed by the 5th leg of Vertigo in Europe....

Dreaming :drool: :drool: :drool:

Four months til Portland!

:rockon: :rockon:

I don't think I can wait that long. I will be forced to go deeper into debt and simply have to travel to Vegas in November. :sexywink:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Isn't the fourth leg going to be in Europe?

one rumor is that they'll play australia/asia and then europe again next summer...

:sad: i hate that this tour has to end. looking forward to the third leg. i'm hoping all the arguing has tuckered everyone out and there won't be much to bitch about by then :wink:

*edited to say that I don't hate all the arguing...sometimes it's interesting to consider different viewpoints. other times, meh...it's just repetitive.

ruffian said:

one rumor is that they'll play australia/asia and then europe again next summer...

Did I read "Asia"? Asia exists?
I've given up on waiting ever for them to hit anywhere else
in Asia besides Japan.

I've never forgiven them for cancelling the Popmart tour
scheduled for Singapore.

:mad:

blueeyedgirl said:

Ah, that is actually "Summer, autumn '06" down here. Get it right! :mad:

:wink:

You would think God would know that, wouldn't you? :shame:

:wink:

I wonder what song will play before U2 comes on stage during the third leg!!!!1

On one hand I don't want this tour to end. On the other I want it to end ASAP (right after I see them in December :wink: ) so they can get started on a new album! :hyper:

I think U2 should add a 4th and maybe 5th leg to the tour but be done by spring 2006...and then have an album out in summer :drool: you never know, it COULD happen...

AtomicBono said:
I think U2 should add a 4th and maybe 5th leg to the tour but be done by spring 2006...and then have an album out in summer :drool: you never know, it COULD happen...

I faxed this part to Bono, now we just have to wait for him to reply.

Back
Top Bottom