Why not have T.O rehearsal for u2 members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there you are! :hug: argentina, era buona? hai bevuto molto vino??

sono molto gelosa :madspit:

Last edited:
U2Man, I have not talked to you in forever. You boys are such teases.

*pout*

Oh, and I'm not derailing the thread--I'm here to talk about Toronto and the rehearsal :shifty:

any new rumors on whether they are playing the 9/11 event?

3.gif

ruffian said:
there you are! :hug: argentina, era buona? hai bevuto molto vino??

sono molto gelosa :madspit:

Molto vino e molta carne... :drool:

Queste vacanze sono state troppo curte... ma sono state anche belle. Non sono cosi preoccupato perche ritorno a Buenos Aires in Dicembre per Natale. :up:

E tu, stai pronta per i tui 14 concerti?

Baci.

*tapping foot, waiting for more love and affection from the two renegade boys who have lots of making up to do*

Lila, appropriate clubbing smilies for the cavemen...

Argentina per Natale--gelosa di piu! :mad: Sono pront per Toronto--anche per Bono, ma quello e un altra storia :shifty:

molto vino-- :drool: molto carne :yuck: sono vegitariana...ma, argentina e famoso per carne, si?

sei argentinian--ma nato qui o la? parli con un accento in inglese?

ruffian said:
*tapping foot, waiting for more love and affection from the two renegade boys who have lots of making up to do*

Lila, appropriate clubbing smilies for the cavemen...

Argentina per Natale--gelosa di piu! :mad: Sono pront per Toronto--anche per Bono, ma quello e un altra storia :shifty:

molto vino-- :drool: molto carne :yuck: sono vegitariana...ma, argentina e famoso per carne, si?

sei argentinian--ma nato qui o la? parli con un accento in inglese?

Vegetariana? Quello sarebbe abbastanza difficile in Argentina, perche se mangia tantissima carne. Argentina e veramente famosa per la qualita della carne in tutto il mondo. :drool:

Si, si, sono nato in Argentina e sono venuti in America 7 anni fa. Non parlo con acento inglese, almeno quando parlo in spagnolo (oppure italiano)... quando parlo inglese ho un po de accento ma e troppo facile di sapere che sono straniero. :D

Che bello che gia vai a Toronto! Devi raccontarci tutto!

U2Man said:
Wow. Nice to see some good vibrations coming back to this thread :up: :wink:

Not too many, though... we have to keep the hostile spirits high... :up:

But I can still vent my anger with those that are supporting Kanye West as an opener... :wink:

U2@NYC said:

Not too many, though... we have to keep the hostile spirits high... :up:

But I can still vent my anger with those that are supporting Kanye West as an opener... :wink:

Haha, saw that. It would be nice if everybody in that thread had just listened to that smart, annoying guy with a Bernese Mountain dog in his avatar.....:wink:

U2Man said:

Haha, saw that. It would be nice if everybody in that thread had just listened to that smart, annoying guy with a Bernese Mountain dog in his avatar.....:wink:

:no:

U2@NYC said:

Non parlo con acento inglese, almeno quando parlo in spagnolo (oppure italiano)... quando parlo inglese ho un po de accento ma e troppo facile di sapere che sono straniero. :D

:drool:

how come the people organizing InTO the Heart don't have info on whether U2 are performing or if there will be a rehearsal?

there. my nod to keeping the thread on topic.

hmmm....well it should be. lovely city and all that....

we're lame. :reject:

[Off Topic]

When do you become a Rock n' Roll doggie?

When do you stop being a Rock n' Roll doggie?

[/Off Topic]

:nerd:

U2@NYC said:
How come Toronto is not the capital of Canada?

(also my effort to keep the thread on topic).

I heard it was because both Toronto and Montreal were vying to be capital of Canada so Queen Victoria just decided Ottawa would be the capital to avoid any further squabbles.

Ruffian - the Into the Heart organizers are U2 fans just like you and me and not associated with U2 so I doubt they`d have this kind of information. (actually they don`t because I spoke to one of the main organizers this morning)

Back
Top Bottom