Wheelchair user - is it worthwhile joining the UK pre-sale ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boozyuzi

Acrobat
I am a wheelchair user and over the years I have struggled to get tickets for some of the tours due to ticket agencies allocation policies.

It says on the U2.com website that "If you are booking tickets for European shows and you require special needs seating please follow the instructions on the relevant page of the website that is selling the tickets for the show of your choice."

Any other wheelchair users out there that have joined the pre-sale have any more information ????

Anyone have any tips ???

Thanks.

Last edited:
Boozyuzi said:
There is such a thing ??

They have a number. I'm not sure what it is, though, and I am cynical enough to believe that 'customer service' is a misnomer.

Axver, don't be such a grouch. :p

I found two...

1-800-615-1324 (I called to make sure it was right and it was)

and this one, 1-916-350-28911

I am sure there must be a UK specific #...I'll try to find that for you if these won't do, just let me know k?

I dont have a wheelchair but I do have a question about GA...Is there usually a stampede to the front because I do have a bit of a balance problem and i dont want to get trampled over...lol

So far I've managed to get tickets for Hampden and Millenium Stadium. Looks like I might be going to Twickenham as well.

Wheelchair tickets are half price so fair play to U2 & ticketmaster after all the bad press they have been getting

Back
Top Bottom