What time does the show start? (Sydney)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
im going to the first show in sydney it says on the tickets the gates open at 5:30pm so when does the show start.??

Telstra Stadium's site says U2 take the stage at 8pm.

:uhoh; what time does that "translate" to here on the USA Eastern seaboard??
around I'm guessing betwwen 8AM - noon??
ok so it's a long range. But in Aussieland it's at least 2 or even 3 different time zones depending on where in AUstralia they are playing , right?

Are you serving timtams, Axver, at the SLPs?

8pm in Sydney would be 4am in the US, I think, unless daylight savings time starts.

I may be doing live audio streams for the setlist parties. Not 100% sure yet. We need to organise the logistics.

mirrorballman said:
when is sunset in sydney//australia around that time?

just wanna see what they'll open with and if you'll get vertigo x2 :wink:

It's autumn, and the sun will have well and truly set for all Aussie shows.

To give you some perspective for the Brisbane concert, they could start the show at 8pm on the longest day of sunlight of the year and it'd STILL be dark.

Axver said:

It's autumn, and the sun will have well and truly set.

To give you some perspective for the Brisbane concert, they could start the show at 8pm on the longest day of sunlight of the year and it'd STILL be dark.

lucky you! went to so many EU concerts, but i'd give them all up (except dublin maybe :D ) just to be at a concert in the 4th leg. especially auckland!

opening with COBL, ending with god knows what. hearing the "wake up" intro again where everyone goes nuts. just rock for 2 1/2 hours again...

the boys are really treating the 4th leg crowd. but god knows no one deserves it more than those countries, first time around in 8 years. and what a treat they're/you are getting...

:drool: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom