Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
*lights match*
*throws onto fire*
*watches vinyl melt*

:bitter:

2.gif

Chizip said:
i never thought bad would be considered a disappointment, but tonight it kind of is

yeah...but you know what? I don't really care if U2 play Mofo or Discotheque tonight. I care if they play them in Cleveland on December 10th :wink:

this setlist is somewhat different than last show's though, maybe we're looking at more variation this leg?

I never thought I'd see disappointment over Bad.

There's only one song I'd take over Bad, and that's 11 O'clock Tick Tock. Or, OK, One Tree Hill. And a debut of Heartland or Acrobat live. So three songs. Still, point stands. :drool:

People are getting excited over a song U2's playing for the 450th time. Wow, they've really got our expectations low.

i don't think they actually skipped a song. the fly/wowy replaced iwf/in a little while in the main set. and the just moved the aboy/yahweh encore up an encore. i expect discoteque/walk on/40, something along those lines. they were playing aboy too late in the show anyway.

Prediction

I'm pleased to meet you, can't you guess my name
and that old man river keeps on.....

Axver said:
I never thought I'd see disappointment over Bad.

There's only one song I'd take over Bad, and that's 11 O'clock Tick Tock. Or, OK, One Tree Hill. And a debut of Heartland or Acrobat live. So three songs. Still, point stands. :drool:

eh... that's 4... hehe...

VertigoGal said:
I know it's not as unexpected or whatever, but I'd take Bad over Mofo or Discotheque anyday. In fact, I'd take it over any song anyday. :drool:

:up: i concur! if i were at the show, i'd take bad over mofo

they posted this on zootopia

"Gypsy Girl on stage...mysterious ways perhaps "

did mrsedge dress up?

On second thought....Bono needs that Hollywood crowd...so there's room for a lot of butt kissing to be done...

Maybe a few more songs??:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom