Tampa Setlist Watch & Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Every copy of X&Y should be flushed down the toilet and pumped out into the sea. :drool:

I love Parachutes :drool: that album and Funeral are the best debut albums ever!!

[I dont' care for X&Y and the stupid tour... ZzZzZ...]

tsweeney said:

Is it really that bad? I heard it was pretty overrated.

YES, it's that bad , I downloaded it and was erasing it at the same time.

"ON THE RUN... NATIVE SON"

4641262_e4674525e1.jpg

Thanks Queen Bee and Gorman and Zootopia! Adios everyone... :wave:

PS: 15 more for me BonoIsMyMuse...Atlanta can be our 1000th post party. :)

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Gibson Girl, you post this note on his/her door: "Have I told you that the Edge is from the future? You know what he told me the other day? That you're going to give me back my CDs this week!"

:wink:

Hahaha! I might just have to do that! Then give her a bootleg to help her understand. Hopefully it'll stop her from listening to the crap she listens to.

tsweeney said:

Is it really that bad? I heard it was pretty overrated.

Oh, it's really that bad. :mad: Shitter than shit. More boring than acoustic Foreigner.

rock888nwo said:
guys, if you haven't already, check out tonights version of the wanderer, its really something special

I think I heard Frankie Valli sing with Bono... am I right??

Trevster - I'm hoping the stadium tour rumour isn't just a rumour. It would be awesome if they came to Canada, but I'm up for a road trip to the States if they don't come here again. I'm a dual citizen and have a ton of family up and down the west coast of the US, so I have a lot of options.

GibsonGirl said:

More boring than acoustic Foreigner.

How DARE you?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

[just kiddin... although "I wanna know what love is" was the #1 song the day I was born... :ohmy: ]

Queen Bee said:

And then Adam could do the bass part for us. You wouldn't have to bother emulating it on your guitar. :drool:

That would be hot. :drool: And WE would be hot. People would be spontaneously combusting where they stood.

Back
Top Bottom