Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
I'm so sorry the tour is over for me. I enjoyed the show from the soundboard last night, had mostly a great view, and had a blast. The intro to COBL just sent me over the top, and I loved having a chatty Bono in the house. Great, great time.

Thank you, U2. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

honolulu............

Part Huit=GODLY!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my posting chums made it to the 8th thread. You guys are amazing! :ohmy:

How was it? Did everyone have a good time. How strange to think that this is the last one for a while! :sad: Hopefully the boys will be back and better than ever. I think there will be huge setlist shake-ups and i liXes that alot! Viva Our Teh U2! Here's to a new year of setlist parties! -toasts chocolate milX- OH YEAH! :rockon:

See ya around the forums. :wave:

catlhere said:
Part Huit=GODLY!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my posting chums made it to the 8th thread. You guys are amazing! :ohmy:

How was it? Did everyone have a good time. How strange to think that this is the last one for a while! :sad: Hopefully the boys will be back and better than ever. I think there will be huge setlist shake-ups and i liXes that alot! Viva Our Teh U2! Here's to a new year of setlist parties! -toasts chocolate milX- OH YEAH! :rockon:

See ya around the forums. :wave:
yeah, i'm surprised we did too!

i'm gonna miss chatting with you guys all the time :sad:

ixxrlw.jpg

:happy:

kellyahern said:

What does your sign say that's over in the corner :wink:?

:lol:

Ok, it's sad that you knew that was my sign just by the design.

I flipped from the generic sign to my specific Thank You sign when Bono came over. He didn't see it then, but he did catch it during one.

From Brooklyn
to Portland:
20 shows
3 countries
13 crazy months
Thank You!!

Nooooooooooooooo! :scream:
All those signs make me know it's really over!

I am teh cry! :sad:

I hope 4th leg gets started soon. We need more parties to have fun in. My posting chums, I miss you all!

Someone needs to start a fake setlist party or something. :hmm:

pepokiss said:
Now Norris is an O R'ly owl? This just goes to show you that Chuck Norris pwns everything he does, and is in fact the Creator himself. As this lost Holy scripture says...

Walker 3:16 - "And before the first day, Chuck Norris made God... and it was good"
sistine20chapel.jpg

P.S. Do it Khanada! Axver can help since he can finally have a setlist to be proud of since it will be made up! :wink: Wow, I really am addicted to this place when I need a setlist party fix. :crack:

Miroslava said:

:lol:

Ok, it's sad that you knew that was my sign just by the design.

I flipped from the generic sign to my specific Thank You sign when Bono came over. He didn't see it then, but he did catch it during one.

From Brooklyn
to Portland:
20 shows
3 countries
13 crazy months
Thank You!!

Ohhhhh girl! THAT is why he started asking folks in front of the stages how many shows they had been to! See....it's all because of your sign! Wow! That is so cool. :hug:

Carek1230 said:

Ohhhhh girl! THAT is why he started asking folks in front of the stages how many shows they had been to! See....it's all because of your sign! Wow! That is so cool. :hug:

Actually, it had nothing to do with that as he hadn't seen it at that point at all. I believe I had shown it to Adam, but definitely not Bono. He didn't catch it during Elevation when he went to talk to Adam. He didn't read it until One... Still, I was glad I had my sign printed and not hand written lest anyone were to think I was just trying to chime in too :lol:

And I really need to go to bed... I am still not done gift wrapping for tomorrow though... some blue thing kept distracting me :reject:

Miroslava said:
Just audio... sounded like Gavin... :hmm:

I think someone guessed that during the setlist party! All I caught was the Oppenheimer line about becoming death, the destroyer of worlds. Kinda odd that they would pull this out on the last show of the US tour. Anywho, Miro, thanks for the info! :wink:

yes, we need to have fake setlist parties

wait

what about Walker, Texas Ranger parties?

they show reruns on the Hallmark channel nowadays :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom