Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Tonight's the last show of the 3rd leg!! :dancing:

Will there be any surprises on tonight's setlist? Let's start speculating! :nerd:

Our audio source tonight is Chrisedge. We've got audio from youknowwhere that I can hijack if we happen to lose his connection :shh:

The pre-show on the stream will consist of music from Kanye West's two highly successful albums, The College Dropout and Late Registration. Tonight's pre-show entertainment was requested by a couple of posters at the SLC thread on Saturday, but most of all by the president of the Kanye West fan club, Axver :cute:

Portland = Pacific time zone! The show is slated to begin sometime around 9pm PT, which is 10pm MT, 11pm CT, and 12am ET.

Now on to the streaming mumbo jumbo!

The stream is currently live and available at the following address...
http://live.g0rman.com:8000

NOTE: There are only 64 slots available to listen, so make sure you secure your place!

• Instructions for opening the stream (Windows, but Mac should be similar):

iTunes
    Advanced -> Open Stream (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

RealPlayer
    Open (or keyboard shortcut CTRL O) and paste http://live.g0rman.com:8000/listen.pls on the space provided

Winamp
    Play -> URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL L) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

Windows Media Player
    File -> Open URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

It's been a bittersweet year, setlisters :hug:

:hyper: I'm going to sleep now, but I'm going to grab a spot on the stream and wake up when it starts :hyper:

hey everyone :wave:

oh man, Arrested Development was pretty funny tonight

I won't spoil it

Topic=Outstanding!

and i liXes that alot! This is it boys and girls. The final show of the 3rd leg, and what a ride it was! Thanks to all my posting chums for being such great pals! I luvs you all! -huggles interference-

Now... on with the show! OH YEAAAAAAH! :rockon:

Tonight will be more standard than I suspect many of you think as far as setlist goes. Bono should be pretty emotional when he speaks, but otherwise I don't expect a huge difference in setlist. Maybe Crumbs will get played, which is reason enough to celebrate.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave: hey :D

oh yes it was :lmao:

but i won't spoil it either :hug:

and the rerun is funny too, now I know why Buster doesn't have a hand

*I started watching during the 3rd season*

KhanadaRhodes said:

Who are you again? :hmm:

I vaguely remember a Khanada... gimmie a few seconds, it'll come to me! But i'm always up for meeting newbies! :wink:

i keed, i keed! :tongue:
-huggles Kuh-

Bring on the 4th leg! I only saw 2 shows on the 3rd leg, but I plan to see 3-5 on the 4th leg. It's going to be real cool for me to see U2 again in a stadium for the first time since 1998.

LemonMacPhisto said:
and the rerun is funny too, now I know why Buster doesn't have a hand

*I started watching during the 3rd season*
i started watching during the premiere of the third season as well :wink:

but while it was on hiatus a couple weeks ago, i watched all of seasons one and two :tsk:

I just realized this could be my last setlist party, depends on the times of the other shows

I am cry:sad:

Hmm... It appears that there is yet another installment of the Rollingstone Bono interview downloading on my itunes right now (pt 6). How many installments are there going to be?

catlhere said:
Who are you again? :hmm:

I vaguely remember a Khanada... gimmie a few seconds, it'll come to me! But i'm always up for meeting newbies! :wink:

i keed, i keed! :tongue:
-huggles Kuh-
:lmao:

:hug: since the internet bill is paid now, there's no worries of me disappearing tonight! :knocks on wood:

but also my phone's actually charged up tonight so if something did happen, i wouldn't be all incommunicado :drool:

OMGWTFLOLBBQ!

hay guyZ j00 thinX theyll play Pryde in honer of the last show? m i rite??!1?!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i started watching during the premiere of the third season as well :wink:

but while it was on hiatus a couple weeks ago, i watched all of seasons one and two :tsk:

I'm going to try and buy seasons 1 and 2 for christmas, if I have money left over after buying The Office, the BBC one

now that show makes me laugh about as hard as AD :lol:

Will there be a setlist party on February 8th for U2's song on the Grammys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom