Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, BD with no ISHFWILF? Interesting ...

Come on NYD between BD and MD! Or Yahweh in the main set!

Lila64 said:
I'm short too, one4u2. But it's still worth it, no matter how much you can see (or not see), LOL. Especially if you have already seen several shows before. It's all in the vibe baby...

I like you :wink:

Hi everyone, i am back...I had to cut a couple of highlights but I can stay with a guinness for a little while.

Harbinger said:
Hmm,... no ISHFWILF tonight? That's a surprise...
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh
early Yahweh

one4u2 said:

That's what scares me :| I"m to hyper for seats after my last show I decided I really wanted to do it once.....I may reconsider GAs for 11/21

11.gif

rock888nwo said:

yeah, right

Neither's unreasonable. Yahweh was in the main set at both Chicago shows, and on the first leg, NYD was often between BD and MD.

one4u2 said:

not yet they are warming up for Mercy :shifty:

If i meet bono before the hartford show, i will compromise, i'll say don't play mercy, just give us a snippet.

corianderstem said:
I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a GA ticket ... unless it was a last minute thing and I panicked. :wink:

Even then, though, I doubt I would go higher than $150.

Come to think of it though, it's very hypothetical. I've seen enough shows now that at this point, I probably wouldn't pay more than face value.

Thanks for your answer, corianderstem.

Me being Dutch and all, I would prefer to pay around face value.

My plan is to wait until the last minute and I can already see that more and more tickets are coming available.

But I'm also kinda running out of patience.
And so I was wondering if I saw the price drop at what point (price) would I surrender.

Lila64 said:

:lol:

I need to be one of Bono's Dancing girls, then I'd be done with my fandom. There'd be nothing left to achieve, except of course meeting Larry :D He's the only one I can't get too!

thetitans2k said:
Whens the last time they played NYD?

it seems it just slipped away.

14 August in Lisbon, though I believe it was rehearsed in Toronto.

ramblin rose said:

I don't think that's confirmed.

Doesn't seem like there was enough time for full versions of both Ocean and ISHFWILF though, does there ...?

NYD :drool:
great song but what makes this live version so great is the Adam interaction with the crowd during the song :cute:

thetitans2k said:
Whens the last time they played NYD?

it seems it just slipped away.

just slowly, slowly, slowly slippin under

cheap pun...

le-mawn!
big%20lemon.jpg

rock888nwo said:

unreasonable...no
unlikely...yes

If ISHFWILF has indeed not been played, then I think both have a good likelihood. One would hope U2 wouldn't just play a main set a song shorter ...

Axver said:

Doesn't seem like there was enough time for full versions of both Ocean and ISHFWILF though, does there ...?

I don't think Lila actually got texted that it was BD, though. It could have been ISHFWILF where the audience sang the first lines.

Not sure. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom