Online or by phone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Sorry if this has been asked already, but which would be easier in getting tickets: calling TM or getting them online?
Thanks!

I'm doing both, but I would guess online would be faster. Whichever one gets me the tickets first, though.

From what I've heard, online is the fastest way. I've heard stories of people being 5th in line at TicketMaster and they're sold out by the time they get up there because the internet is so way fast! That's all I know. I'm hitting the net. :huh:

OK I'll be doing it online then, because this would be my first U2 concert and I am not missing it for the world!
Thanks a bunch!

regular onsale do a bunch of phones and online at the same time. The phone thing is horrible, but it might go through before the online because for U2 TM's site will probably crash. Usually in a big onsale, it just sits there, and it keeps telling you it's busy if it even moves off the page or loads the page at all.

bonoed said:
regular onsale do a bunch of phones and online at the same time. The phone thing is horrible, but it might go through before the online because for U2 TM's site will probably crash. Usually in a big onsale, it just sits there, and it keeps telling you it's busy if it even moves off the page or loads the page at all.

Reading this just got me even more worried about getting tickets. AHHH :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom