No Show Setlist Party - Source: Axver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
In honor of there being no show, and in honor of what Axver did a few weeks ago, I started the no show setlist party. Our source for today, is Axver, if he's getting information from Bono's cell phone personally. The opening act, Dalton Brothers, have taken the stage. Axver, if you're there, give us the 4-1-1 on what's happening!

Actually, it seems time differences have been messing with things! The Daltons will be on stage in five minutes, though!

the soul waits said:
LOL what time is it down under, Axver?

:heart: land (sneaky sneakerson)

It's 5:30am, and the Daltons are on stage! They're fumbling around with guitars, I'm not even sure they've decided on their setlist yet ...

LUCILLE!

the soul waits said:

I did fall asleep at 8pm last night, though, so it's not as bad as it seems.

Next from the Daltons ... well, Alton and Betty have talked a bit ... it's LOST HIGHWAY!

1. Lucille
2. Lost Highway

And the Daltons are now wrapping it up ...

1. Lucille
2. Lost Highway
3. Walk The Line

They aren't going away just yet! They've decided to honour U2 with an impromptu cover!

1. Lucille
2. Lost Highway
3. Walk The Line
4. When Love Comes To Town

And that's it from the Daltons! The final setlist:

1. Lucille
2. Lost Highway
3. Walk The Line
4. When Love Comes To Town / In The Midnight Hour (snippet)

Too late for that. :wink:

But U2 will be late on stage ... the Daltons coming on late and playing longer than they said they would has thrown a spanner in the works ...

Just to really spice things up, Bono's informed me that the band may be taking requests from the crowd during the set! So stick around, they may play your song!

The band are taking the stage in fifteen minutes, everyone, so make sure you've got a good vantage point!

other people should request songs. maybe Larry will sing something:larry:

Less than five minutes now! Dallas has done all the guitar checking, and backstage, Bono's fretting, afraid he may not know the lyrics to a request. Edge is reassurring him that if the worst comes to the worst, he can whisper them in his ear.

And here they come!!! :hyper:

The entire place has gone red, the synth's going ...

1. WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME!!!

The greatest opener of all time!

They even snippeted Split Enz! :laugh:

1. Where The Streets Have No Name / I See Red (snippet)
2. I WILL FOLLOW!

Meanwhile, security guards threaten to remove liamcool ...

2. I Will Follow
3. 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!!

liamcool said:
Security guards? Okay, I'll be good...relatively good......when's request time again?....I'll be good, relatively good, when request time again?

Request time is when you least expect it. :wink:

2. I Will Follow
3. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
4. ACROBAT!!

The crowd go INSANE! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom