New York VI Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

I hate the song "My Lumps" with the fire of a thousand nuns!
:madwife:

My lovely lady lumps...

is she singing about little benign tumors all over her body?

here's my deal, I believe if you want a good DANCE song, have the DANCE BEAT, no crappy lyrics, no one even cares about the lyrics anyways

that's why Techno Dance > Rap Dance

Queen Aiken said:
I'm so happy to see so many Clay fans here. He's such an excellent singer. I was a Clay fan first, what turned me onto U2 actually was his riveting cover of "Where The Streets Have No Name!" What an excellent singer.

Welcome to our world. Try not to take any Clay bashing (because there likely will be some) too personally.

:hug:

Queen Aiken said:
I'm so happy to see so many Clay fans here. He's such an excellent singer. I was a Clay fan first, what turned me onto U2 actually was his riveting cover of "Where The Streets Have No Name!" What an excellent singer.

This is a really bad joke. No offense.:|

LemonMacPhisto said:

My lovely lady lumps...

is she singing about little benign tumors all over her body?

Bwa! Fergie bugs the living piss out of me. She's trying to pass herself off as ... what, 29? Please. She looks like she's 40! It's all smoke and mirrors!

corianderstem said:

Bwa! Fergie bugs the living piss out of me. She's trying to pass herself off as ... what, 29? Please. She looks like she's 40! It's all smoke and mirrors!

Fergie caught without makeup

scary.face.jpeg

Queen Aiken said:

I don't understand what you mean?

I think some folks take Clay's cover of Streets as a travesty, and not just an indication that maybe he has good taste in music. He did, after all, also cover Prince in concert.

WildHoneyAlways said:

What's wrong with Clayton? I have a friend who named her little boy Clayton. :angry:

Clayton is a LAST name! :angry:

This fad of giving kids last names or season names or city/state names for their first name is just bizarre.

My cousin named her third child Madison, much to the consternation of my grandmother, who insists that's not a name. :lol:

corianderstem said:

Stacy Ferguson (born March 27, 1975 in Whittier, California, USA), began her career in 1983 as the voice of Sally Brown in the children's cartoon series Charlie Brown

corianderstem said:
My cousin named her third child Madison, much to the consternation of my grandmother, who insists that's not a name. :lol:

I dislike first names that should be last names

like Cooper, Chandler, Madison, Jefferson

i'm sorry if i've offended anyone, it's just a pet peeve

corianderstem said:

I have a cousin named Madison and her sister has some even weirder M name that I can't remember.

Madison is a last name, people! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom