New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I thought they were going to rotate Miss Sarajevo and RTSS in a kind of manner like Bad/AIWIY on Elevation, but now that they're not, it's got me wondering if Bono's attached to singing this song because of the opera, and thus the connection to his father.

That's an astute observation. :up:

Axver said:

I thought they were going to rotate Miss Sarajevo and RTSS in a kind of manner like Bad/AIWIY on Elevation, but now that they're not, it's got me wondering if Bono's attached to singing this song because of the opera, and thus the connection to his father.

I do believe HTDAAB is all about Bono and his father, and this tour seems to be dedicated to Bob. It seems as though Bono is pleased with the voice development and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't really into opera now. Thus the return of the First Time....isn't that about his relationship with his father?

circa1992 said:
Hey, as I said before I am new...how do you get the avatars?

It is an option only available to Premium Members (which requires a yearly payment of $12.00)

And welcome! :wave:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Did you at least nap? :ohmy:

Yes, I did. Actually, I fell asleep reading Bill Maher's book, which is really funny--that's how tired I was!

Now I have to go into Manhattan tomorrow morning and early afternoon, then go back to Long Island to work from 5-9 pm...too busy a day!

Thanks for asking. :hug:

circa1992 said:
Hey, as I said before I am new...how do you get the avatars?
up at the top of the page, click on "user cp"

then click on "edit options"

avatars are way down at the bottom of the page

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
6. Beautiful Day / Walk On Snippet {'all this you can't leave behind'}
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometime You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham {Little girl on stage singing with Bono}
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Street Have No Name

Musique47.gif

Miroslava said:

It is an option only available to Premium Members (which requires a yearly payment of $12.00)

Hey, I met you!!! I saw you in line at MSG waiting for the band to come in at the show 5/21...i was the one in the pink fuzzy birthday hat with my mom.

Miroslava said:

Good try!

But uh....

:no:

you don't need to be a premium member to have an avatar.

<

when I read that Bono brought up a little girl during SBS, I wanted so much to say, "I hope she doesn't have a cell phone!" But I decided to be good. Well, I can't stay good. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom