New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Same here, unless it's a case of getting up early to line up for GA. When that happens, I wake up surprisingly easily, and in a good mood too. :shifty:

yep me too the one and only time I wake up all chipper and ready to go...:wink:

What a race! This is the best Bathurst in ages. Can't believe Lowndes's bad luck, though! Hit by a loose wheel!

Rebel Rebel, then it should be Radiohead next, then Modest Mouse I think and then Arcade Fire

VintagePunk said:

Same here, unless it's a case of getting up early to line up for GA. When that happens, I wake up surprisingly easily, and in a good mood too. :shifty:

:laugh: Me too. Except I hit the wall around 2:30 in the afternoon. I wanted to crawl under the newspapers and die :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: yeah next month my U2 show is on a Saturday... But i will have the day off i made sure of that! :evil:.... i will have to get up early but amazingly enough i believe i will be in a great mood!...:lol:

wait a minute its almost 9:20? right?...and the show hasn't started yet?..or is my puter clock really fast for some reason? :lol:

timothius said:

Thank You. :wink:

I was supposed to see her this year, didn't work out sadly - especially because she played some good covers in the cover segment. :(

Yeah sorry to say you missed out :hug: :lol: Her covers of When the Levee Breaks, Blower's Daughter, Karma Police, Killing Me Softly and Mad World were :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

:laugh: Me too. Except I hit the wall around 2:30 in the afternoon. I wanted to crawl under the newspapers and die :lol:

:lol:

Two days I slept in the GA...Toronto 3, slept for an hour in the afternoon, then at Chicago 1, I went back to sleep for two hours not long after I lined up. The amazing part is that I usually have insomniac tendencies, but when you get that little sleep for so many days running, you develop the ability to drift off anywhere. :laugh:

angel_28 said:
wait a minute its almost 9:20? right?...and the show hasn't started yet?..or is my puter clock really fast for some reason? :lol:

The NYC shows start at 8pm rather than 7:30pm so U2 end up on stage later. They should be starting any minute now.

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

Two days I slept in the GA...Toronto 3, slept for an hour in the afternoon, then at Chicago 1, I went back to sleep for two hours not long after I lined up. The amazing part is that I usually have insomniac tendencies, but when you get that little sleep for so many days running, you develop the ability to drift off anywhere. :laugh:

:laugh: yeah i could see that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom