Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

WTF? for you too WHA!
2.gif

:wink:

Haha. We passed the buck to Miroslava but she forgot too. :wink:

We were not very good campaigners this week. lol

this is great - on the second leg you could almost set your watch to the setlist - this is keeping everyone on their toes

timothius said:
Also props to Gorman for existing. :up:

I wish he'd been at this show! Can we just send him to all of them?

Even better, let's just send the entire setlist party contingent to each show.

Axver said:

And while Toronto II was short, it had that amazing 13 minute Bad! Longest Bad since about JT days, I believe! :drool:

I have to wonder just how long this variety will last! I'm so amazed!

Yes, Bad from Toronto 2 was the greatest version I have had the honour of witnessing live EVER...:drool:

Axver said:

I wish he'd been at this show! Can we just send him to all of them?

Even better, let's just send the entire setlist party contingent to each show.

see that would work out wonderfully

tim tams and R Kelly for the opener:wink:

OK folks, it's official - we need to get them to play

HEARTLAND!

Forget Mercy. Forget Acrobat. Forget [insert any non-Heartland song here]. We must persuade U2 to play Heartland!

:drool:

nurse chrissi said:

see that would work out wonderfully

tim tams and R Kelly for the opener:wink:

R Kelly coming out of a closet dressed as a Tim Tam! :lmao:

Something tells me that the GA floor is gonna be filled with signs for songs...in the next coming weeks...:hmm:...:lmao:

I want a DD wristband too...if anyone can give me a clue on how to possibly get one?...angelfire24_2000@yahoo.com..i would love you forever :heart:
Thank you :)

Axver said:

HEARTLAND!

Forget Mercy. Forget Acrobat. Forget [insert any non-Heartland song here]. We must persuade U2 to play Heartland!

Boring.

Though maybe they'll play it in Cleveland since it's IN the heartland :drool:

but forget that, I want my Mercy and Acrobat!!!

or maybe something that actually has a chance of getting played, like Mofo or Dirty Day

Axver said:

HEARTLAND!

St. Louis is as close to Memphis as they are getting on this tour - I live in the friggin heartland - it needs to be played:mad:

okay feel better now

Somehow I have this picture in my mind:

By the time Portland rolls around there are 20,000 people each holding up a huge plackard naming a different song.

:ohmy:

IF they play Dirty Day & one more pop/zooropa/achtung song which they haven't played yet (please, lemon, love is blindness) i'll die :drool:

ramblin rose said:
Somehow I have this picture in my mind:

By the time Portland rolls around there are 20,000 people each holding up a huge plackard naming a different song.

:ohmy:

:lol: I guess U2 will just have to play every song they've ever written then :wink:

and this song is...RED LIIIGHT!!!! YEEEEAAHHH!!!!!

I think I'm gonna have to bring a Mofo banner on Sunday.

I'd love to see Acrobat, but we gotta keep it realistic.

Hey, maybe get a two-fer-one by writing "PLEASE, MOFO!"

Queen Bee said:
FYI, arw9797 just told me that the band was supposed to play 40 tonight. Edge had the bass and then switched back to his guitar Vertigo.

Spontaneous Vertigo x2! As much as I think there are plenty of better songs to repeat, I kind of approve when they do it spontaneously.

What they did in Europe was just lame though. :down:

I think that everyone that has a chance to talk to one of the band members has to give them a lot of positive reinforcement for what they're doing.

They must know that they're freaking us out.

I know I should be listening to Crumbs again but the heartland talk has me on that song again:drool:

but it sound best if you are walking along mud island in Memphis to really dork out as a u2 fan :reject:

Queen Bee said:
FYI, arw9797 just told me that the band was supposed to play 40 tonight. Edge had the bass and then switched back to his guitar for Vertigo.

Interesting!
I wonder what made them change their mind.

I just finished listening to Zooropa... blew my mind.... again. :faint:

Axver, setlist annomily? Is the 2 songs tonight the least amount of Achtung Baby tunes played on a full-tour gig pre-ZooTV? :shrug:

And doesn't that suck? :wink:

knox said:
I think I'm gonna have to bring a Mofo banner on Sunday.

I'd love to see Acrobat, but we gotta keep it realistic.

Hey, maybe get a two-fer-one by writing "PLEASE, MOFO!"

:drool: yes do that

Drop Bullet and replace it with Please, drop Pride and replace it with Crumbs, have a Mofo/Disco/Fly encore...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom