MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Really...never see you there...You should hang around sometimes...but be careful...Pleba is a wacky and :coocoo: place where :coocoo: people hang around...talking about Bono and the boys...but mainly Bono.

LOL well you don't see me cause I lurk rather than post. I've posted a few times but thats it.

I'm well aware of what goes on there. Thats why I tend to go for the pics and not stick around long. I'm not into the fan fic stuff personally.

My friends, the few of you left and not in lurkmode......have a great weekend, talk to you later....and enjoy the next set list party, I'll hopefully be a decent source!

No spoken words said:
My friends, the few of you left and not in lurkmode......have a great weekend, talk to you later....and enjoy the next set list party, I'll hopefully be a decent source!

Have a great trip & we can't wait to hear from you at the show! :wave: :wave: wave:

No spoken words said:

g'nite Mike...I'll pm you soon! Sleep well. :wave:

Ok...anyone know how many times the band has performed on Bono's birthday and if the concert was anything special for those shows? Did they alter the setlist those nights?

I'm going to Chicago for the May 10th show...:applaud:

Westport said:

Albacore with crispy onions, sashimi, toro, Alaskan Crab legs...miso soup and a few beers:drool:

Damn, now I'm hungry again, and all I had for dinner was leftovers!

And I became a Premium member today, but got no PMs. Hmmm... Maybe someone can send me a token hello to see if it works...

Westport said:
Ok...anyone know how many times the band has performed on Bono's birthday and if the concert was anything special for those shows? Did they alter the setlist those nights?

They didn't do anything special on his birthday on Elevation, but on ZooTV in 1993, they played Party Girl.

Well, I'm off to put my bootleg collection into order and put my entire list up on my site. I should've done this months ago, heh. Have a good one, everybody! :wave:

Westport said:

Wish I were going to Chi-town. Sounds like it's going to be a huge Interference gathering.

Back
Top Bottom