MERGED --> SANTIAGO SETLIST PARTY - The Revenge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know about everyone else but i closed the audio for a second and when i opened it back up it seems like im getting regular radio i am not sure can anyone confirm different??

U2 isn't over is it?

ETA: Yeah, stillrunning the radio is not playing u2 for about 10 minutes right now.

OK, now ads that sound annoying in any language. Where is the U2? :mad:

Caroni said:
Goldfish: AHHHH a shark I have to Swim......

two seconds later: what I was gonna do ??? :scratch:

Shark: That was goood!!!!!!!

But that was funny!

Wow three years of Spanish and I can't understand a single word they are saying. :huh:

Well, one thing I noticed about the songs they did play is that Bono's voice certainly sounded weaker than he did last month in Australia/NZ, especially on COBL. The break did him good. :drool:

If these commercials don't end, I'm grabbing a big ass crowbar and womping me some Norwegian skull.

Still_Running44 said:
well a little off topic but what time you guys think the setlist party will start up for Hawaii in eastern time?

Not sure yet. When do Rocko and the Devils take the stage, do we know?

These bastards better at least broadcast The First Time for us.

Still_Running44 said:
i think i heard 6 o'clock hawaian time

In that case, I'll probably start the party a bit beforehand at 5pm Hawaiian time, which is 10pm for you (assuming your given location of North Carolina is correct), and 1pm on the 10th for those of us in Queensland.

Why on earth would they use an Argentinian concert anyway? I can't imagine a Queensland audience being all too happy if one of our radio stations hyped up a broadcast from the recent tour and it turned out to be one of the New Zealand gigs.

... though I'd be over the moon with joy!

Thanks for giving us a great life, thanks for waiting for us, Argentinians have been trough hard times, but they are getting over it, now ??? all Argentina, Lets sing all of Us

Did Bono just say something like "Solo Le Pido A Dios"? It sounded like that to me, but what do I know. I just thought that was the snippet after BD, not at the end of ISHFWILF.

pepokiss said:
:mad:

"desde el estadio nacional" "form estadio nacional"

LIEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!! :mad: :sad:

Are they not listening to what they are broadcasting? Or do they have selective hearing that causes them to not hear all of Bono's references to Buenos Aires and Argentina? :huh:

But the real question on everyone's mind is how this newly re-played setlist affects the possibly release of Mercy.

Back
Top Bottom