MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fredstab said:

Unfortunatly NOT TRUE, I was in Boston in May when U2 played Vertigo Twice and I was not happy with it.

I was not a bad or good version, just another Vertigo X 2.

I would have take any other song including Holy Joe instead of Vertigo X2 (Even Pop Musik)

okay ill rephrase... 'most casual fans' :wink:

Harbinger said:
01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)
23 All Because of You
24 Yahweh
25 Vertigo

you posted yesterdays set!
And with that, I'm off.

Vertigo_FirstTaste_TPB-93x145.jpg

Princey said:

well i know i cant persuade you and you can't persuade me, so lets just call this one a draw before it goes too far :wink:

That's no fun. :wink:

And AGH, MY TIM TAM SUPPLY!!!!

Harbinger said:
01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)
23 All Because of You
24 Yahweh
25 Vertigo

And with that, I'm off.

that's yesterdays set

U2Man said:

:up: But that great Danish philosopher wasn't a knight..... :wink:

I've seen him called a knight of faith! :wink:

I'm reading one of his books now. Awesome stuff, definitely keeps my brain working.

UKTan said:

What about the other 99.999% of ppl that were there?? did u get a chance to ask what they thought of it?

In Fact, I talked to some fans...Vertigo Twice is better than nothing at all...When VertigoX2 started i was not happy, but i sung the lyrics and Dance (it's a U2 concert). So, many people feel the same way as me, they will dance and clap and etc...But, they are dissapointed with Vertigo Twice when U2 has 100-200-300 songs in their catalog.

Lila64 said:

"Take my shirt go on take it off me
you can tear it up
if you can tie me down"

:faint:

:drool:

i love it when we girls have Pleba moments in here :hug: keeps us out of the never-ending arguments about Vertigo2 :wink:

Axver said:

I've seen him called a knight of faith! :wink:

I'm reading one of his books now. Awesome stuff, definitely keeps my brain working.

It's heavy, heavy stuff.........people suffer from 2xVertigo when they've read 10 lines :lmao:

redkat said:

you're further behind than me I should have changed my bet:wink:

Hahaha!
LOL.
Yeah, you should and could have.
Although it was pretty clear to me from the beginning that you were saying no and I was saying yes.

U2dork said:
So, what was the Snoop lyric of the day?

It was posted on the other thread... but, since you asked.

snoop%20dogg.jpg

"Gotta take a trip to the MIA
And serve your ass with a motherfuckin AK
You, can't, see, the D-O-double-G, cuz that be me
i'm servin um, swervin in the Coupe
The Lexus, flexes, from Long Beach to Texas
Sexist, hoes, they wanna get witht his
Cuz Snoop Dogg is the shit, beeeitch!"

Miringeltje said:

Hahaha!
LOL.
Yeah, you should and could have.
Although it was pretty clear to me from the beginning that you were saying no and I was saying yes.

next party then. I'm not sure I want the vertigo once bet again though. :wink: lets try another song

fredstab said:

In Fact, I talked to some fans...Vertigo Twice is better than nothing at all...When VertigoX2 started i was not happy, but i sung the lyrics and Dance (it's a U2 concert). So, many people feel the same way as me, they will dance and clap and etc...But, they are dissapointed with Vertigo Twice when U2 has 100-200-300 songs in their catalog.

Yep. Vertigo II in Boston did nothing for me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, it was simply there, and while I had fun, I was honestly so exhausted that I couldn't get into it as much as I would've wanted.

40 would've been a lot better. Or Bad. Or Walk On. Or just about anything.

I really do think it is cheating the single concertgoer out of another wonderful U2 song.

In Fact, When I was VERY VERY VERY Young! (Don't Laugh at me), I saw Samantha Fox Live and She Did ''Touch Me'' TWICE.

I didn't matter at all...But I was around 12 years old, full of hormones and it was Samantha Fox. NOT U2,The Doors, Springsteen, Depeche Mode, Mettalica and Pearl Jam. It was just this stupid B**ch

Axver said:

No, I win!

VIRTIGOO 2 SUXXX!!!!!11!!!1 U2 N BOBO R TEH SEELOWTZ!!@!@11

Vertigoo? that sounds fun - it should be on the merchandise stand at shows :wink:

imagine the possibilities...hours of fun with Vertigoo!

Why are U2 making DVD's for people like Snoop who doesn't know how to press repeat on his DVD-player when he wants to see Vertigo twice? :tsk:

U2@NYC said:

It was posted on the other thread... but, since you asked.

snoop%20dogg.jpg

"Gotta take a trip to the MIA
And serve your ass with a motherfuckin AK
You, can't, see, the D-O-double-G, cuz that be me
i'm servin um, swervin in the Coupe
The Lexus, flexes, from Long Beach to Texas
Sexist, hoes, they wanna get witht his
Cuz Snoop Dogg is the shit, beeeitch!"

snoop why can;t I be you:wink:

ruffian said:

i love it when we girls have Pleba moments in here :hug: keeps us out of the never-ending arguments about Vertigo2 :wink:

"with my fingers as you want them
with my nails under your hide
with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies"

is it hot in here?
Temps02.gif
Where am I? Oh, um, um.... I have to go pop in the 'Pop' CD right now for obvious reasons :wink:

might be cold
PrendreSaDouche.gif
time

:wave:

Axver said:

Yep. Vertigo II in Boston did nothing for me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, it was simply there, and while I had fun, I was honestly so exhausted that I couldn't get into it as much as I would've wanted.

40 would've been a lot better. Or Bad. Or Walk On. Or just about anything.

I really do think it is cheating the single concertgoer out of another wonderful U2 song.

EXACTLY My Friend! I like your Cheating Part and I feel the same way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom