MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly

U2@NYC said:

Only plastic for you...

sexy%20nurse%20copy.jpg

:lmao:

You Americans.....:tsk:.....get us some real stuff......we're used to that over here in Europe.....:wink:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly

u2tour.de said it was the crowd's - i can't find the spot right now but it was there

I'm going to pray tonight for the stadium show to come to the US next year. Those pics are :drool: Why on earth did U2 even bother with a arena show with the stadium production they have is :huh:

ok, that Hi BOB thing took a helluva lot of organization....and these are *Italians?* That's like herding cats!! (I'm Italian, so I can be critical :wink: sorry, not a nurse U2Man)

Yes, it was the crowd's idea.

Seems the crowds this tour really have been going out of their way to do cool things!

zoopop said:
I'm going to pray tonight for the stadium show to come to the US next year. Those pics are :drool: Why on earth did U2 even bother with a arena show with the stadium production they have is :huh:

:yes: I hope they bring the stadium show here too :drool:
but first they should go to Australia and other places they haven't done yet

U2Man said:

:rockon:

zwervers are you a member of this baboon club?

I thought about it and decided that it was a lot of money for uncertainty...so no I am not a member...these guys of U2.com are stupid:wink:

u2.com took the setlist down, they said the hi bob thing had something to do with the internet

zwervers2 said:

I thought about it and decided that it was a lot of money for uncertainty...so no I am not a member...these guys of U2.com are stupid:wink:

Isn't it Sebastian? Clayton who is chief of staff? :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I hope they bring the stadium show here too :drool:
but first they should go to Australia and other places they haven't done yet

I agree.

Australia
Japan
South America
Jan06 thru Mar06

US Stadiums
Summer 2006

:drool: :drool: :drool:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You

u2.com:Just one of many messages from fans in Milan last night.the article is about the concert of 20th of july.21th of july is the date of the article.

ruffian said:
ok, that Hi BOB thing took a helluva lot of organization....and these are *Italians?* That's like herding cats!! (I'm Italian, so I can be critical :wink: sorry, not a nurse U2Man)

was thinking the same thing about italians and I'm not italian sorry!:wink:

:lmao: at Hi Susan!!!!

i prefer the arena shows, actually...stadium video is awesome, but 20,000 people is really different dynamic than 80,000...

U2 have never done three US legs of a tour before and I sincerely hope they do not start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom