MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 GA's For Toronto!! in under 2 minutes!! I'm the happiest i've been in a long time!!!...well who wouldn't be, I get to see U2!!

Just got 2 GA tix for Miami 11/23. I was soooo nervous. Thought for sure I was going to hit the wrong button and screw everything up. Anyone else going to the Miami show??

starsgoblue said:
2 GA's for Cleveland! :dancing:

Yay! I'll be seein ya there cuz I just got MY GAs!!!!!!!!!!
It's my 4th U2 concert, but I'm a GA virgin....I'm so excited my hands are cold and I can barely type this. All last night and this morning, everytime I thought about getting tix at 10 am, I thought I was gonna hurl!

Now I just have to hold on for...10 months! :huh:
Oh well, it will give the system enough time to figure out how to number us so that we don't freeze our butts off in Cleveland in December waiting in line all day! Frankly, it could be a blizzard and I'm still going! (I'll just have to drive in the night before--I live 4 hours away).

Now I have to try to work....

I just got 2 GA's for Miami. I almost lost them because I kept typing in the incorrect 4 digit security code from my AMEX. (thought the number was on the back). But other than that I had no problems and the entire process was simple. I had no problems with the first leg (Boston 5/26 Loge 22) and no problems in the third leg. It paid to have me and my wife become U2.com members. Thanks U2.com, I am a very satisfied customer.

drumkeeran said:
2 awesome seats for Buffalo SEC 105 9,10
2 GAs for Toronto

all in less than 4 min.

Thank you!!!!!!:applaud::dancing:

I just got tickets to Buffalo in Section 105, too!! Row 10, seats 3 & 4!! See you there!!!!

:hyper: :dancing:

I just got 2 GAs for Minneapolis!!!! Yay!!!! :hyper: I'm going to my first ever U2 concert! I was so excited/happy/relieved I actually started crying (I'm such an idiot that way:reject: ). Fortunately, I'm by myself. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :dancing:

I got 1 GA for Minneapolis and it's my first U2 concert too! I'm kind of numb - I can't believe it was that easy. I just got my confirmation e-mail and it still hasn't sunk in.

BonoIsAGod said:

I just got tickets to Buffalo in Section 105, too!! Row 10, seats 3 & 4!! See you there!!!!

:hyper: :dancing:

I went from row 4, checked to find different seats and got row 10, checked once more and got row 13 :shrug:

see you guys there!

Bono's shades said:
I got 1 GA for Minneapolis and it's my first U2 concert too! I'm kind of numb - I can't believe it was that easy. I just got my confirmation e-mail and it still hasn't sunk in.

I know exactly how you feel! It only took about 2 minutes to buy the tickets and then I sat there for half an hour checking my order and my confirmation e-mail over and over! :laugh: It's impossible to concentrate on work now. I can't wait for September!!:crazy: :dancing:

Two GAs for the 2nd Toronto show...no problems at all. Got them on my first search, ticketmaster didn't crash. It's all good. :up:

ylimeU2 said:
Two GAs for the 2nd Toronto show...no problems at all. Got them on my first search, ticketmaster didn't crash. It's all good. :up:

did you pick ga's only or best available cause i did best available and got seats???? i didn't want to search again for fear i wouldn't get anything.

I wasn't looking for GA's...I am short, so I hate being on the floor...but I wanted lower level seats, I got them today in the presale for Toronto...I got kickass seats..exactly what I wanted!!!!
I think I was done at 10:02!! Not a problem at all, but after all the stories and problems, I was freaked!! But it all worked out, and I'm goin'!!!!!! Rock on!!:rockon: :dancing: :heart: :camera: :hyper:

So today at around 6:00 P.M. I logged on to U2.com and searched for tickets for the hell of it. I thought, no way anything will be left, the presale's been going on since 10:00 AM! I searched for 2 GAs for Cleveland, not expecting anything, but...THEY WERE THERE! Called up my friend and he was able to use his Ticketmaster account to get them... smooth transaction, no problems whatsoever. I can't believe it...I'VE GOT GAs!!!!!! Plus, I'm really fortunate cuz technically I shouldn't be in the presale since I got tickets during the first one...BUT there was a problem and they had to give me a new code and I ended up with nosebleed seats for 5/7 Chicago...so my old code, which had been rejected, was still unused...so in the end I lucked out! I am really, really, really happy with the way this presale worked out. Thank you Larry, U2, U2's management, even Ticketmaster... you fucked up at first but you've fixed it as far as I'm concerned! :up:

See ya in Chicago and Cleveland!

whoohoo!!

2 GA's Toronto night 2. Easiest preale EVER!

A friend bought 2 GA's for night 1 and we're swapping extra's.

GA's both nights here I come!!!!!!

THEN to hear about the so called convenience charge being reduced by the band. I LOVE these guys!!!!!!

Did anyone that used Ticketfast get their tickets yet? I used my U2.com presale code on Wednesday and got a confirmation e-mail, but no tickets yet. I used my mom's credit card and I'm hoping there's no problem with my name at U2.com and a different name on the credit card.

I know they said tickets would be held for a week, but I thought I heard some people got theirs the next day through Ticketfast?

ultrraviolette said:
Did anyone that used Ticketfast get their tickets yet? I used my U2.com presale code on Wednesday and got a confirmation e-mail, but no tickets yet. I used my mom's credit card and I'm hoping there's no problem with my name at U2.com and a different name on the credit card.

I know they said tickets would be held for a week, but I thought I heard some people got theirs the next day through Ticketfast?

I got my Ticketfast tix for Boston 12/4 the same day I bought them. A friend got the Ticketfast the same day NY 5/21 went on sale too.

Call Ticketmaster and check with them.

Back
Top Bottom