Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

Me too, and it would rule.

Y DID THAY PLAY VERTGO TWISE?!11/ DONT THEY HAV MOR SONGZ?1?!?! IHAIT VERTGO!?!!?!1!?!?!

Its their crowning achievement!:wink:

lemon_vr6 said:

Or it really works. Funny how the whiners haven't seen it, and the defenders have. Imagine that.

:yes:

:shrug:

r2807021204.jpg

Bloody hell this is getting pretty annoying to say the least..

Bono, Edge, Lary, Adam if you are reading this:
STOP PLAYING VERTIGO TWICE!!!!!

hahaha

what a mess

djerdap said:
Why oh why they are soundchecking various songs if they are not playing them?(Crumbs, Electrical Storm, Original, Out of Control, All I Want Is You, Wild Horses...). Instead, they choose playing the same song twice.
Vertigo is cool as the last song. Play All Because of You in the first slot. Problem solved.

they're soundchecking all those songs because they want to have them down perfectly by november, when they will play all of those songs (plus one tree hill, acrobat, etc) at the 2nd Atlanta show.

@Lila64 : I will Follow Twice is has much stupid as playing vertigo twice BUT It will be Something Different. A big Surprise! So, yes I will Follow twice once in 5 years would be coool! But I still think that the know other u2 songs to play that they didn't play tonight!

VertigoGal said:

they're soundchecking all those songs because they want to have them down perfectly by november, when they will play all of those songs (plus one tree hill, acrobat, etc) at the 2nd Atlanta show.

No... They play them at Dublin 24th :evil:

10 days to go!

zwervers2 said:
Bloody hell this is getting pretty annoying to say the least..

Bono, Edge, Lary, Adam if you are reading this:
STOP PLAYING VERTIGO TWICE!!!!!

hahaha

what a mess

Agreed.
PLAY IT FOUR TIMES NEXT TIME!!!!!

They should change the lyrics to

"Gooooodbye, gooooodbye

How we like to piss you off"

fredstab said:
@Lila64 : I will Follow Twice is has much stupid as playing vertigo twice BUT It will be Something Different. A big Surprise! So, yes I will Follow twice once in 5 years would be coool! But I still think that the know other u2 songs to play that they didn't play tonight!

I didn't mean to play it twice. I meant to move it to the end, for the momentum, and history of it....

:reject:

right then, if theres no more songs im off to watch the end of Big Brother (please don't judge me :reject: ) bye!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom