Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoneyAlways said:

We went the entire show without anyone insulting each other. Why start now? :|

Chizip insulted me. Calling people mother fucker isn't nice :grumpy:

i have no idea, wildhoney, but it's ok when it's directed at me cause i know throw shit out there too.

but for the sake of everyone else who isn't involved, it's probably not a good idea to fight about absolutely nothing.

i'm far too good looking for this.

yeah you like that don't you wildhoney.

look at me...i'm such a dirty flirt...i've got the curves to get you hot, and i don't care how trashy my makeup looks tonite, you'll keep coming back for more.

mr brau you know you're uninspired when the best you can do is complain about someone saying something you pretty much agree with in the first place.

you're a bitter, bitter man. next to you, i must appear like sunshine after the rain.

WildHoneyAlways said:

Well, really, don't we expect that from him? He's not the nicest guy you know. :sexywink: And apparently, now he's bitter. :tsk:

Yeah. I don't know why I keep thinking so highly of him. He keeps disappointing me in here day after day :tsk:

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah you like that don't you wildhoney.

look at me...i'm such a dirty flirt...i've got the curves to get you hot, and i don't care how trashy my makeup looks tonite, you'll keep coming back for more.

You're insane.....

....in the good sense, of course :wink:

U2Man said:

You're insane.....

....in the good sense, of course :wink:

watch me as i gravitate ah ha ha ha HAAaaaaa....

don't stop get it get it

watch me as i navigate (hahahahahahaha)

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also have more friends than mr. brau and axver do combined, not because i'm nicer, but because i wear better clothes and i have more money.

in FLAME(atory) in the membrane.

is everybody in?

don't stop get it get it

watch me as i gravitate hahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Lila64 said:
just got a message from U2Fanatic4Ever - BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR!!! (and she's been to 8)

you might say attending the vegas show was a GAMBLE, but it paid off.

you might say the second vegas show was a real case of LUCK OF THE IRISH, if you know what i mean.

Zoomerang96 said:

you might say attending the vegas show was a GAMBLE, but it paid off.

Ahhhh, that makes sense, of course. Some win, some lose in Vegas. U2 know it has to be like that :up: :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
mr brau you know you're uninspired when the best you can do is complain about someone saying something you pretty much agree with in the first place.

you're a bitter, bitter man. next to you, i must appear like sunshine after the rain.

As a U2 fan. Electric Co. could have been in the set? Does that not set you off in some way? Up? Many long-time U2 fans would go UP at the thought of Electric Co.

Excited for the prospect of it being played? Upset at it's being dropped?

You so rarely talk about music. Do you even care about music? It seems not. This is just a chance to flirt. How sad.

MrBrau1 said:

As a U2 fan. Electric Co. could have been in the set? Does that not set you off in some way? Up? Many long-time U2 fans would go UP at the thought of Electric Co.

Excited for the prospect of it being played? Upset at it's being dropped?

You so rarely talk about music. Do you even care about music? It seems not. This is just a chance to flirt. How sad.

electric co THIS. you ARE an electric company.

this is a chat away from my www.teenchat2000.com website that i own and operate together with my online buddies.

i'm actually the head mod. you're a bitter man, perhaps you'd make a good no-nonsense sub-mod yourself?

pm me if you're interested, the spot's yours for the taking.

:hug:

U2Man said:

Ahhhh, that makes sense, of course. Some win, some lose in Vegas. U2 know it has to be like that :up: :wink:

you might say people don't always make a lot of CENTS in vegas, old friend.

Zoomerang96 said:

electric co THIS. you ARE an electric company.

this is a chat away from my www.teenchat2000.com website that i own and operate together with my online buddies.

i'm actually the head mod. you're a bitter man, perhaps you'd make a good no-nonsense sub-mod yourself?

pm me if you're interested, the spot's yours for the taking.

:hug:

How drunk are you?

MrBrau1 said:

How drunk are you?

i had a beer after hockey three hours ago.

i normalize when i drink, apparently. i'm as sober as a DOBERman at the moment, however.

but only in the last few minutes.

i was fuckin sloshed after that beer, man. you should have SEEN me.

U2Man said:

Just ask Chizip! :wink:

:shifty:

:uhoh:

i didn't read really any of the posts in any of these threads, so i have no idea what happened to chizip, what didn't happen to chizip, or even who chizip is.

Zoomerang96 said:

i had a beer after hockey three hours ago.

i normalize when i drink, apparently. i'm as sober as a DOBERman at the moment, however.

but only in the last few minutes.

i was fuckin sloshed after that beer, man. you should have SEEN me.

see ya.

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah, i think i'm going to sleep now.

see ya guys later.

Later!

I'm actually trying to figure out how to ignore you here.

You've turned into a fucking retard.

If we were in the same room I'd hit you. Fucking hard.

I cannot quite figure out whether the two of you are actually bickering on eachother or just flirting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom