Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'm going to sleep

I can't take this anymore... maybe tomorrow I'll be the entire time... but today it's not my time

of course, as I'm leaving, U2 changes the setlist to start with Mofo, The UF, Vertigo, Fast Cars, Discotheque, Ultraviolet, Crumbs and Vertigo again... oh, and Lady With The Spinning Head AND Mercy as athe closer

bye bye now :wave:

theu2fly said:
Well, I have seen the setlist...

Sorry guys, no MOFO tonight. :(

Nice of you to be a dick and post a spoiler without even as much as a warning.

If you shout... said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO XTREME!!!!!!! MOUNTAIN DEW XBOX SKATEBOARD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

really though, I just got Kid A...yesterday. The first time I listened to it I was sort of like "um... :huh:" but i'm on my third listen and it's really starting to hit me.

Queen Bee said:
NEW UPDATE: Roadie taped 5 sheets of lyrics at tip. New song?

hmm....what could this be for?

City?, Vertigo?, Elevation?, I Will Follow?, The Electric Co?, I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For?, Beautiful day?, Miracle Drug?, Sometimes?, Love And Peace?, Sunday Bloody Sunday?, Bullet The Blue Sky?, Miss Sarajevo?, Pride?, Streets?, Bla-Bla-Bla-Bla?, One, The First Time?, Stuck In A Moment?, With Or Without You?, All Because Of You?, Crumbs?, Fast Cars, Yahweh? or "40"?

theu2fly said:
Why didn't U2 choose the Thomas And Mack Arena??

There is some huge annual event there at the Thomas & Mack this weekend (I think it's a rodeo of some sort), which I think is the major reason why hotels were exhorbitant this weekend.

Axver, you wanted spoilers -- and you're bitching me out for not putting up a warning? Pot kettle black my friend.

AtomicBono said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO XTREME!!!!!!! MOUNTAIN DEW XBOX SKATEBOARD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

really though, I just got Kid A...yesterday. The first time I listened to it I was sort of like "um... :huh:" but i'm on my third listen and it's really starting to hit me.

It is the best album to have been released in the last 14 years. That's really all anybody needs to know, as far as I'm concerned. It changed my life.

Axver said:

Nice of you to be a dick and post a spoiler without even as much as a warning.

I'm going to have to agree with you there.

Though if the setlist is from U2.com it's about as reliable as...well, do I even need an analogy for this one?

theu2fly said:
Axver, you wanted spoilers -- and you're bitching me out for not putting up a warning? Pot kettle black my friend.

Er, I wanted to be told where the spoilers are.

I'm not a dick who posts them for everyone. I know how to keep spoilers to myself. Clearly, you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom