Larry Mullens Email to U2.com Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Thanks! What info did you include in your email? Did you have your Prop code? I don't have mine anymore, and I'm afraid that's going to mean that I'm just out of luck, period.

I didn't have my original Prop ID either. However, I did have my original email receipt (I stuck it in an email folder long ago). I sent my Prop email receipt and all correspondence I had with Fanfire/U2.com, including phone calls (which was a couple of pages, I'm sure).

Good luck!

Erin go, I must be projecting. : ) Maybe we should have a poll. LOL. I'm sure someone will get to the truth of this tours most burning question: Just what were those two words?

-----

Blue crack, like your art.

Props to Larry for saying something and giving fans a refund. I'm really glad it was him and not Bono. Just because everyone knows Larry is serious about the U2 machine and how it operates. I'll be sure to give Larry a loud cheer when he is introduced.

Monkey79 said:

I didn't have my original Prop ID either. However, I did have my original email receipt (I stuck it in an email folder long ago). I sent my Prop email receipt and all correspondence I had with Fanfire/U2.com, including phone calls (which was a couple of pages, I'm sure).

Good luck!

Bah, I don't have that either. :| Or, maybe I do but if it even still exists it's stuck on my old computer at my parent's house. Oh well, I guess we'll see...

Thanks for your help.

Beli

Hate to sound naive but.....

I am/was a propaganda member and didn't receive a special letter. Will you please tell me more. Thanks in advance!!

Eddie

Last edited:
Am I the only u2.com member who HASN'T had an email from Larry ??

Checked my u2.com and hotmail accounts - nothing.

paulw77 said:
Am I the only u2.com member who HASN'T had an email from Larry ??

Checked my u2.com and hotmail accounts - nothing.

Depends on what # customer you are. I'm 30,000 -- I just got mine this morning.

If you're 60,000, it will probably come some time today.

nathan1977 said:

Depends on what # customer you are. I'm 30,000 -- I just got mine this morning.

If you're 60,000, it will probably come some time today.

How do you know what number you are? I must be pretty low in the queue (that has to be spelled wrong) since I signed up only a week before the tour annoucement, but my email was waiting for me bright and early this morning.

No your membership number at u2.com and your propaganda number are two different things.

I am an old time Prop subscriber, but my u2.com number is 4175 or something, because I had to wait on my Propaganda letter before joining u2.com.

If you were a paid up Propaganda subscriber, I would think they would be able to find your info with just your name and the address at which you used to receive the magazines.

what does Slainte mean?

BTW, you can find out your number by logging in and going to the who's online section. Then click on your name in the list and it will show you a profile which includes your number.

wow, i'm impressed...
i retract any malicious statements i may have made about the band/their management regarding their intentions with u2.com...
this really is a fantatstic move on their part...

Ouch. Member #112213. Anyone have a number higher than that?

It's official - I'm never going to be able to get tickets again :lol:. This definitely sucks for those of us who procrastinated in registering. I mean, I knew all along I would register before tickets went on sale - I figured I might as well put it off as long as possible. Now to find out I am at a huge disadvantage only because I took my sweet time?

Ah well, it is better than nothing. There's absolutely nothing they can do that will make everyone happy. It's just frustrating - I waste my code on two crap tickets so I can't get a refund; now I find out I will be at the end of any presale queue that they might have again in the future. Live and learn. I must have used up all my good karma getting four GA tickets. :D

eddieg710 said:
Beli

Hate to sound naive but.....

I am/was a propaganda member and didn't receive a special letter. Will you please tell me more. Thanks in advance!!

Eddie

Do you mean the special letter advising how to become a u2.com member for $20? If so, other people in this thread have recommended contacting SBentley@signaturesnet.com (I wasn't a Propaganda member so perhaps read their posts)

If you mean you didn't receive Larrys email check that on u2.com, on the My Prole page, that you have set:

Join the mail list

to "yes".

Hope that helps

Last edited:
I don't know for sure, but I think that paying and non-paying members are counted both. So member # 72,144 may be a paying member while # 72,145 only signed up for the general emails and the open section of the forum, etc.

Yeah I am number 35k and I paid through fanfire even before it was officially listed on the u2.com site. I guess it was end of november if I remember right. The numbers have to be for both paying and nonpaying.

Back
Top Bottom