Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
I will be dissapointed if we don't get the rocking encore tonight. :sad:

I will never listen to a song by U2 again if they don't play a medley of Lemon/Four Seasons In One Day/Love Will Tear Us Apart/Gone/Stories For Boys/Grace/Helter Skelter. I will even accept it in an alternate order.

:mad: DAMN YOU, U2, DO IT! :mad:

Axver said:

I will never listen to a song by U2 again if they don't play a medley of Lemon/Four Seasons In One Day/Love Will Tear Us Apart/Gone/Stories For Boys/Grace/Helter Skelter. I will even accept it in an alternate order.

I've been listening to Shihad all morning, all I want is rock. :rockon:

Axver said:

Grace/Helter Skelter :yikes:

I guess it's cool as long as it's not Grace ----> Helter Skelter
:yikes: x 2

timothius said:

I've been listening to Shihad all morning, all I want is rock. :rockon:

:rockon: U2 playing a medley of the entire Pacifier album :rockon:

(Actually, I'm pissed about this: I bought the American edition which has My Mind's Sedate rather than ... Trademark, I think it is?)

I went to the last Houston show and was amazed at how 70's-ish that arena looked. It was kinda like a time warp especially after being in the brand spankin' new Philips Arena a couple of nights before.

yay setlist party!

and :drool: over rose's story from the afternoon. bono, edge *and* adam? i was twenty minutes away from meeting bono in detroit on tuesday. wrong time, wrong place. i do hope she gets some fast cars.

you know what's amusing? going back and reading the setlist party for a show you were at. or maybe i'm just a huge dork. :reject:

Axver said:

:rockon: U2 playing a medley of the entire Pacifier album :rockon:

(Actually, I'm pissed about this: I bought the American edition which has My Mind's Sedate rather than ... Trademark, I think it is?)

My Mind's Sedate slaughter's Trademark. TM is the worst song on the album.

Have you got The General Electric? It's a better album. :drool:

No source tonight? Oh well, from what it sounds like, my cell phone didn't sound so good at Detroit 2 anyway.

Nothing compares to actually being there!

timothius said:

My Mind's Sedate slaughter's Trademark. TM is the worst song on the album.

Have you got The General Electric? It's a better album. :drool:

Well, that's cool, but I'd still like the album as originally released. I love every song except for Coming Down and Home.

No, I don't have The General Electric. :sad: All I've got is Pacifier and the 2CD Live set.

No source? Aww, I was hoping to see tonight's list to see what I would probably get tomorrow in Dallas. :wink:

cleazer said:
No source tonight? Oh well, from what it sounds like, my cell phone didn't sound so good at Detroit 2 anyway.

Nothing compares to actually being there!

*agrees*

that was a MINDBLOWING show.

Hola, everyone!

At the 2 Detroit shows, Wake Up started around 8:50, so we should be getting close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom