Hartford Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chiso said:

My sister would hit me [:sad: ] when I said he's gay...

She's married now, so she doesn't give a s**t anymore... :wink:

yeah, I still think he's queer

not that there's anything wrong with that :shifty:

the entertainment industry typecasts and is condescending towards homosexuals in my opinion anyways, I'd keep it a secret if I was one in Hollywood

cleazer said:
Gloria is back again! How about that?

Beautiful Day - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)---- this is different from what was played in Boston, right? That was Christmas Baby Please Come Home?

Is it possible that one of the snippets has been misidentified?

Boston was definately It's Christmas Baby Please Come Home.

Hi Diane :wave:

I'm going through serious show withdrawal. I think I'm adding SLC before Portland.:|

corianderstem said:
Hey, everyone ... just doing a drive-by post.

Can anyone tell me how much the tour programs cost? I need to pick one up in Portland for a co-worker.

I believe I paid $20 for mine...I can't be sure though. And that's Canadian.

I like the whole Beautiful Day-Original combo becoming a bit Beatle-esque

with the snippets and stuff

U2Fanatic4ever said:
here's what's been played so far..

FROM U2TOURS.COM

"Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Gloria, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Happy Christmas (War Is Over), Original of the Species

Ya beat me to it - that's because I'm surfing other threads :sigh::huh:

Wow, Gloria again!

cleazer said:
Gloria is back again! How about that?

Beautiful Day - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)---- this is different from what was played in Boston, right? That was Christmas Baby Please Come Home?

Is it possible that one of the snippets has been misidentified?

Christmas was definitely done in Boston, but I did hear someone say they heard Happy Christmas (War Is Over) too, but they weren't sure when.

Axver said:
Wow, Gloria again!

Christmas was definitely done in Boston, but I did hear someone say they heard Happy Christmas (War Is Over) too, but they weren't sure when.

I'd tell you but I can't remember...he was throwing the Xmas snippets around left and right.

Wait, I think he did...

it's snowing [a little] outside [in NYC]!! :ohmy:

[went to get some Doritos :drool: ... ]

update from u2tours.com:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Gloria, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Happy Christmas (War Is Over), Original of the Species - Norwegian Wood, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,

Comments: On the eve of the 25th anniversary of John Lennon's murder, Bono tells the crowd 'everything we do tonight is in his memory,' and says 'Here's a song we stole from him' as the band begins Original of the Species. ** SHOW IN PROGRESS **

Hi Khanada :wave:

I imagine Norwegian Wood was done like in Boston, the Bono solo complete one ...?

KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: greetings peeps

Hey Khan! :wave:

What are you homies listening to??!?

Me: nothing... but will play "Hoarfrost" by Sonic Youth :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Pop Artist said:
OK NOW :) Lay down...dada dada...lay it down...dada dada...lay your sweet lovely, on the ground...dada dada

07b39905.gif

LemonMacPhisto said:
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :wave:

They showed the Family Guy episode where, at the end, Peter says "Canada sucks!" :lol:

[i've seen it 12 times. Thank you, AdultSwim!!! :huh: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom