Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

oh :D

im trying to get tix, but i cant score general admission. i dont know if i wanna pay 45 bucks for them :shrug:

especially considering i dont even know if i have anyone to go with...

yeah I don't know what I'm doing either. :| I'm definitely going to go but I don't know if I wanna pay $25 for the crappy lawn seats with basically no view either.

jon_lemire said:
Um, how does the U2 setlist archive already have the encore songs listed?

I mean, I know it's predictable, but still...
I think they just cut and pasted from the previous night. Perhaps the person running that site is one of the people who are unreasonably upset at us over on Zootopia :shrug:

zwervers2 said:
just a question that has very little to do with what is going on in Glasgow at the moment. We have almost finished our record and I'm curious if I could post some demo's on some forum for you(if interrested) to listen to...

post them in The Bang and the Clatter :up:

sami0201 said:
yay my 1000th post!!
:dance: :hyper: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon: :dance:
jackson.gif

Congratulations...

ludilobrate said:

wouldnt it be cool if during the concert when U2 played zoo station, everybody in the audience started making animal noises?

neutral said:

yeah I don't know what I'm doing either. :| I'm definitely going to go but I don't know if I wanna pay $25 for the crappy lawn seats with basically no view either.

My tickets for Oslo cost 640NKr (about 100$). All tickets are GA. (At the official ticnet.no sale months ago).

At QXL.no (ebay-like site) the tickets go for about 1500NKr now (about 235$), so I don't think you guys should complain about 45$!!!

:wink: :wink:

L03VIk said:

My tickets for Oslo cost 640NKr (about 100$). All tickets are GA. (At the official ticnet.no sale months ago).

At QXL.no (ebay-like site) the tickets go for about 1500NKr now (about 235$), so I don't think you guys should complain about 45$!!!

I wasn't complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom