Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on u2log.com

:yikes:

We have received word from our correspondent in Glasgow that ticket-agency Lastminute.com have as yet failed to deliver their sold tickets to the Hampden Park box-office and apparently won’t be able to do so before gates open. Fans affected will now lose their spot in the GA-queue. Lastminute.com so far refuse to provide refunds to their customers.

U2Man said:

zwervers, you drink too much - you get mad ideas that we all know are just not gonna happen :wink:

U2man I swear to God I have not touched a glass yet...rose is in the coller though...have some friends over who problaby don;t agree with me staying behind the laptop...oh well whatever..

zwervers2 said:

Well: be prepared for total worshipping and bitching going back and forth and 2,5 hours later everybody goes on with their lifes again

post of the month right there.

I cant find anywhere with a "live" link

Like I said , Half have been left without tickets in the GA Que
Edge went home
Its raining and cold

who's playing? Black Rebel Motorcycle Club? I LOVE these guys...saw them ina club in Amsterdam couple of years ago...The crowd exploded

U2Girl1978 said:
Found this on u2log.com

We have received word from our correspondent in Glasgow that ticket-agency Lastminute.com have as yet failed to deliver their sold tickets to the Hampden Park box-office and apparently won’t be able to do so before gates open. Fans affected will now lose their spot in the GA-queue. Lastminute.com so far refuse to provide refunds to their customers.

ouch :yikes:

Are they the same company that had similar problems in Brussels?

U2Girl1978 said:
Found this on u2log.com

see page 1 :wave: :der: :hug:

zwervers2 said:

U2man I swear to God I have not touched a glass yet...rose is in the coller though...have some friends over who problaby don;t agree with me staying behind the laptop...oh well whatever..

alc.gif

Let's get the party going! Who's gonna get beer? Kelly, Zwervers2, Headache, JOFO, anyone????

smashing pumpkins getting back together

Just to sidetrack whilst Glasgow finds the light switch

kellyahern said:

No beer because you guys started bitching early :shame: .

However, I do have some Vicodin courtesy of my root canal yesterday and will share if you guys play nice :wink: It's no PITNOL, but it'll have to do.

If it's a kind of laughing gas, BRING IT ON!!!!!

Does the show start at 8:30 or 9 pm?
Did somebody already answer this and I missed it :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom