For those who have been to shows already....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shutdown

The Fly
Has anyone gotten in the U2.com line with their membership card at a show that DID have a presale ?

Is getting in the line with your membership card only for shows that DID NOT have a presale ?

I don't know about shows that didn't have a pre-sale. But in Glendale there was a pre-sale and I did get into the member line but nobody ever asked for a membership card or even my profile from u2.com. Thank God because I've never received a memberhsip card from u2.com. :mad:

trish0860 said:
I don't know about shows that didn't have a pre-sale. But in Glendale there was a pre-sale and I did get into the member line but nobody ever asked for a membership card or even my profile from u2.com. Thank God because I've never received a memberhsip card from u2.com. :mad:

Well, if you have presale tickets, when they scan them they know that they were presale and that is how you get in the U2.com line for those shows. That is why they started the U2.com card/profile thing for shows without a presale, since there was no way to know by scanning tickets if someone was a member or not.

I would think, since they came up with this way to prove you are a member for shows without a presale so that U2.com members could be in that line, that they wouldn't mind have U2.com members with general sale tickets in the U2.com line for shows with a presale.

But I would like to find out for sure so that I can plan my arrival time.

The U2.com line is hardly enforced, and doesn't really give you an advantage. I feel it is more of a PR thing. I have been in it three times and never been asked to prove my U2.com membership. At one venue, the U2.com line moved slower and had more people in it than the normal line.

Don't wait. It's not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom