European Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2hype

The Fly
Could someone from Europe be so kind and go on globalticketservice.com and tell me if the (cat.1) means that would be considered the 'gold tickets' in the US? Thanks for any help!!

what I mean by 'gold tickets' is, these were the best seats in the arena/most expensive. And I am going to Nice for my first ever European show, but I do not want standing tickets...I want the best seats possible!! Do you know what I mean? Any help would be much appreciated!!!

...on the website it says 390 EUR, cat1. What does the cat 1 mean? Thanks for any sort of help!!

nice.gif

Attachments

• nice.gif
    nice.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
It's crazy to spend 390 Euros on a ticket... Take Amsterdam for example.. today, hundreds of extra tickets were released through the box offices in order to discourage scalping.. I bought 2 good seats for Amsterdam 3...
When you want an affordable ticket, try E-bay or www.marktplaats.nl in Holland. I placed an ad and I got 8 good offers...

Don't screw yourself by buying so called package deals from brokers... BTW, many brokers don't show up with the tickets... about 150 people got screwed in Brussels..

Back
Top Bottom