Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

I just say "I love you" a lot :wink:

Just do things you are supposed, that your parent have given up expecting. Like cleaning up your room, or going to bed at a decent hour, or doing the dishes. Just a tip from a parent (but not with a teenage kid, but I was a teenager once :wink: )

Sucking up never hurts (if you want something out of it, LOL)

thetitans2k said:
Its weird that they would announce a new US leg before the Australia/Japan leg. But i guess nothings official yet.

hmm maybe do the Japan/Australia leg from January to the summer..then in the summer months the US again?

thetitans2k said:
Its weird that they would announce a new US leg before the Australia/Japan leg. But i guess nothings official yet.

who knows - hopefully Australia/Japan in the WInter/Spring and then the US in the Summer

so much for letting the u2.com membership expire:wink:

kellyahern said:

where's that chainsaw smilie? :mad:

Here ya go, crush him Kelly!

greenchainsaw.gif

onemoresolo said:
I don't see how it's fair at all that America potentially will have 3 legs of the tour. Before that S. America, Australia etc need shows and Europe needs an arena leg.

it may not be fair but it's money...cha ching.

U2dork said:
I have to say I really am quite tickled with the setlist this evening. I know it's not something radically different and it's not like they haven't played these songs repeatedly on the tour, but just the fact they changed it up a bit sort of makes it a little fresher. The Euro shows seem to be kinda stagnant setlist-wise which I've kinda think is due to the massiveness of the show and programing the screen and lights and such. It's nice to see a bit of variety... Just thought I'd share... Back to regular programing...

I agree :up: I think U2 is starting to get comfortable with the new technology, I expect more surprises as the tour goes on :yes:

:larry: : Changing the whole ****** setlist? Are you ****** crazy? Let's keep it like it always HAS been, or I'll kick your *****
:adam: :bono: :edge: : Pleeeease? One night only???
:larry: : Eh...... OK...... We're at home anyways...
:bono: :edge: : Yeah!
:adam: : ehem... this could actually maybe be something extraordinary out of the box kinda thing :blahblah:
:larry: Wankers...

onemoresolo said:
I don't see how it's fair at all that America potentially will have 3 legs of the tour. Before that S. America, Australia etc need shows and Europe needs an arena leg.

Drifting off topic a bit, Metallica shows often go around the world a couple of times, with new tour legs added every season, now IF this a tour like that, 7 legs, 200+ shows, now that would be fantastic

Lila64 said:

Just do things you are supposed, that your parent have given up expecting. Like cleaning up your room, or going to bed at a decent hour, or doing the dishes. Just a tip from a parent (but not with a teenage kid, but I was a teenager once :wink: )

Sucking up never hurts (if you want something out of it, LOL)

thanks for the advice :up:

selling U2 stuff to get U2 tickets :lol:

kellyahern said:

nevermind, I think I misinterpreted your smilie :reject:

Taco Bell, Vicodin, and setlist parties might not mix very well :huh:

I think you did! I was talking about somethin else...haha sorry for the mix-up

thetitans2k said:

Are there any suffiecent arenas in Europe?

a tough call, our arenas are not as big as the ones in USA generally speaking, they could easily do a leg in europe playing to between 15,000-20,000 in most EU countries

zwervers2 said:

I think you did! I was talking about somethin else...haha sorry for the mix-up

Sometimes you need to be careful with a chainsaw!!!! There's really no return....:lmao:

No one said that S. America Australia etc... weren't getting the tour so there's no need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch yet...

I'd also like to point out the the US is really kinda big and just because they played some dates earlier this spring, well, it's not really enough to meet the demand for shows here. I mean, they're only playing, what, 3 cities in all of the southeast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom