Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirrorballman's plight reminds me of a story from my past....
The Clash were playing three shows in Manhattan, I think it was 1982. The first show was horrible. I sold my second night tickets to a friend...who managed to get into a party for the band after the show!

If I survived that, you can survive this disappointment, Mirrorballman!

i wouldn't give them up if they got on the stage 16 nights in a row and played only a 2 minute version of "It's Raining Men"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

zoofred said:
Vertigo
All Because of You
Gloria
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Original Of The Species
Bad / Dirty Old Town (snippet)
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

this is very interesting.14 songs allready..let's say they play the lapoe,sbs, bullet, running that's 17 streets and one won;t be dropped is 19...3 zootv is 22...very curious what they will do next

Correction: I had a similar experience with Chicago 2 and 3, but I didn't give up tickets to Chicago 4 -- I never bought them. I couldn't afford to stay in Chicago for a freakin' week straight.

zwervers2 said:

this is very interesting.14 songs allready..let's say they play the lapoe,sbs, bullet, running that's 17 streets and one won;t be dropped is 19...3 zootv is 22...very curious what they will do next

sbs-->bullet-->rtss they said were one of the biggest moments of the tour in their own opinion, so I don't think that will change...

njelevation06 said:
i wouldn't give them up if they got on the stage 16 nights in a row and played only a 2 minute version of "It's Raining Men"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that would be hoooot:drool:
:wink:

ericnurgles said:
Correction: I had a similar experience with Chicago 2 and 3, but I didn't give up tickets to Chicago 4 -- I never bought them. I couldn't afford to stay in Chicago for a freakin' week straight.

Yeah I saw Chicago 1 but I didn't have the money to stay in Chicago more than one night, seriously!! it's EXPENSIVE!! Plus I had school and all...

but I'm not complaining, I got one of the best versions of Bad ever :D

I hope this isn;t going to be the dropped my tickets concert now that they actually changed something

mirrorballman said:
and they played gloria and bad...i really dont care bout the other stuff...but those 2....aahhhh...

they'll probably end up playing ultra violet and lemon now as well...that'd really give me the rest :)

oh well, ill try to see the funny side of it :huh: any ideas?

Get tickets for Amsterdam 3 ?

Diane L said:
Mirrorballman's plight reminds me of a story from my past....
The Clash were playing three shows in Manhattan, I think it was 1982. The first show was horrible. I sold my second night tickets to a friend...who managed to get into a party for the band after the show!

If I survived that, you can survive this disappointment, Mirrorballman!

What the...?

Oh right......

Vertigo
All Because of You
Gloria
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
Original Of The Species
Bad
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

1stOne said:

well I like it and I always wish I'd never had it, so what's the difference?

please explain the difference , no wait explain the whole post cos I am on nicotine withdrawl and simply dont get it

Original Of The Species
Bad / Dirty Old Town (snippet)
City Of Blinding Lights

3 of my all time favorite U2 songs all in a row :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

zoofred said:
Vertigo
All Because of You
Gloria
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
Original Of The Species
Bad
City Of Blinding Lights