Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i finish work in 20 min, , , but i don't want to go!! i'm gonna miss the end of this AMAZING setlist

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: I haven't heard anything...that's what I've been waiting for! :lol:

do you think edge is the atomic bomb they have been trying to dismantle? he could explode at any moment...my guess is he exploded tonight....

Blue Room said:

When did I say that? I seem to be misquoted all the time these days. I dont get it???

sorry blue room..let's say that you weren't as thrilled as the rest is that correct? Are you by the way the one who started the very nice site yourblureroom.com a few years ago?? I like \d that site alot

LJT said:

do you think edge is the atomic bomb they have been trying to dismantle? he could explode at any moment...my guess is he exploded tonight....

does any one have a quote from Bono or any one else that actually explains the title of the new cd?

U2Man said:
Don't you all feel a bit sorry for the people who get the "boring" sets? Come on.....you gotta admit, just a little bit :wink:
will always say it... was more than happy with the set i had at manchester thank you

LJT said:

does that mean Bono will have to play guitar for the rest of the show? :yikes:

SETLIST

1. Vertigo
2. All Because of You
3. Gloria
4. Elevation
5. An Cat Dubh
6. Into the Heart
7. Beautiful Day
8. ISHFWILF
9. OOTS
10. BAD/Dirty Old Town Snippet
11. COBL
12. Miracle Drug
13. SYCMIOYO

AtomicBono said:

does that mean Bono will have to play guitar for the rest of the show? :yikes:

haha yes but Edge will become one with the force and embue Bono with mystical guitar playing powers....

zwervers2 said:

sorry blue room..let's say that you weren't as thrilled as the rest is that correct? Are you by the way the one who started the very nice site yourblureroom.com a few years ago?? I like \d that site alot

No, I said it wasnt unbelievable because they havent played anything new yet. Its very believable to me that they have played the songs they have so far as they have all been done before on this tour. I said it was a good setlist though and it is. Right now its on level with Chicago 4. It would top it if they do something new.

flamethrow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom