Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

please dón't get me started :wink:
I beg you

But it's your job!!!! I think you have been so good tonight, you shall have 5 minutes extra Golden Time.

U2Man said:

The Enz catalogue? Not sure, what you mean. I like the new Finn Brothers record - they've found some of their songwriting skills again, and it's awesome!

Split Enz :D

If you haven't heard anything by them, then you are in for a massive, massive treat. It was Tim & Neil's band from 1972-1984. It's great you can really see Neil's song writing progress from 17 years old to 45ish which he is now.

I Got You
Six Months In A Leaky Boat
Dirty Creature
I See Red
Message To My Girl? Ring any bells? :D

God Part III said:
6ei36e.jpg

City of Blinding Lights

:ohmy: :drool: :bow:

beachball said:

Thank you, thank you. Just to make it U2 related, I think they have at least one thing in common with U2. They have a tendency to write melancholy songs, which somehow lifts you instead of bringing you down... it's that contrast I think that strikes me!! And I have tried to analyse the songs, but you can't put a finger on it...

True. I think its the fact they are both genuine (or fairly in Bono's case).

I do know Neil has made reference to U2 a couple of times at a few Crowdies concerts I have on bootleg, never covered though. :(

Bono probably knows Neil as "The Weather Song Guy" :wink:

timothius said:

Split Enz :D

If you haven't heard anything by them, then you are in for a massive, massive treat. It was Tim & Neil's band from 1972-1984. It's great you can really see Neil's song writing progress from 17 years old to 45ish which he is now.

I Got You
Six Months In A Leaky Boat
Dirty Creature
I See Red
Message To My Girl? Ring any bells? :D

Message To My Girl? Have never heard that one. I have to go the library, I guess.....

kellyahern said:

I KNOW

I was soooo close...

But that's what you get from waiting 13 hours in the rain! :D

Did I tell you Bono sang a snippet from Beatles' Rain... TWICE?

After Beautiful Day and One.

6ei3nn.jpg

nurse chrissi said:

actually when they were done with the show and came out of the mini dressing room under the stage - good times:drool:

I meant to say that's great! I've drank 2 wine coolers and I'm a little dense right now:drunk:

1stOne said:

But it's your job!!!! I think you have been so good tonight, you shall have 5 minutes extra Golden Time.

I am sooooooooooooo tempted...Can I say one thing. Vertigo twice is a not a very good idea(I think)...:wink:

I am in such a great mood today...Can you feel the love;)

This was while Adam was looking at me... You can see my hair and my arm...

My father took the picture...

We were nodding at each other... I was so hyped that he noticed me, and he looked at me, and I looked at him, and he kinda gave me the "I'll make sure you'll enjoy it" look... So great!

6ei55j.jpg

God Part III said:

We were nodding at each other... I was so hyped that he noticed me, and he looked at me, and I looked at him, and he kinda gave me the "I'll make sure you'll enjoy it" look... So great!

and he gave you the trademark "frowny smile" too! :hyper:

Okay, I'm talking about frowny smiles now - maybe it's time to go back to Pleba :reject:

God Part III said:

*dies* :faint:

Wow you had a great spot! :D

zwervers2 said:

I am sooooooooooooo tempted...Can I say one thing. Vertigo twice is a not a very good idea(I think)...:wink:

I am in such a great mood today...Can you feel the love;)

Yes I feel it.. let's hope there's more of it to come. See how much better it is being reasonable and kind. Aren't you glad you didn't stay away? (I have to say though, you're far more entertaining in foul mood mode)
Sylvia AKA 1stOne

kellyahern said:

I considered Atlanta, but Atlanta is my bad luck city :reject:

Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where they go to get Homer's car back from NY city and he doesn't want to go because he thinks NY city has it out for him?

That's me and Atlanta :reject:

I've probably seen it but I don't remember I would like to see it.

I have a lot of movies too....

I should put one from Electric Co. up... you have the patience of ?

1stOne said:

Yes I feel it.. let's hope there's more of it to come. See how much better it is being reasonable and kind. Aren't you glad you didn't stay away? (I have to say though, you're far more entertaining in foul mood mode)
Sylvia AKA 1stOne

yes I know Sylvia(a much prettier name by the way)
I'm just so mellow today.I can be a really entertaining SOB though. (you should see me with my band, there is hell to pay sometimes :wink: I will try to find a balance the next couple of weeks between kind and foul...give me a day or two..

I HATE VERTIGO TWICE...so that's better

Zoomerang96 said:
vertigo AGAIN!!!

OMG!!!! four times in one city!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

maybe on monday they'll make it six times!!!

:happy:

:down:
wow you really do only show up when you want to moan, great stuff,

again i like the vertigo 2 ending so who gets the right to decide what happens? just cos you dont like it, dont assume that goes for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom