Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hop on and off this party, just got back from Dublin this afternoon, and loads of work to do here!

No spoken words said:

You can talk about Rugby all you like, regardless of whether you or Timothius is the Rugby Guy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So boring!!!!!!!!!!

1stOne said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So boring!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather have to listen to a 5 hour Back Street Boys concert than watch Rugby, let alone talk about it, but I'm a big freedom of speech guy, too. :) Oh, the conflicts within.

uwwedoogie said:
hopefully they'll do a normal setlist tonight, and the different special one on monday :wink:

flamethrow.gif

uwwedoogie said:
hopefully they'll do a normal setlist tonight, and the different special one on monday :wink:

why? We want special ones both nights. I realize that you are going on monday but COME ON!

uwwedoogie said:

But my friend at the show will be soooooooo disappointed

angel_28 said:
I miss An Cat Dubh too...i hope they bring it back :)

Hearing it at San Diego 1, right after the mind blowing surprise of Electric Co was almost too much for me to handle. I know that not everyone knows, or even likes An Cat Dubh, and that it slows things down, but it's so fucking pretty.....well, if they never bring it back, at least I was fortunate enough to have heard it a few times after all these years of hoping to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom