Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Leetah said:

I'm going to Miami too:wave:
( I'm so exited..first time I come to America:wink: )

i'm trying to get tickets too :wave:

(just need to try convince my father than he DOES like U2 and that he DOES want to take time off work to drive me to a concert he doesn't want to see)

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
Digsy is in front of Edge's b-stage :yes: Expect more great photos! :applaud: :)

:up:

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name

beau2ifulday said:

i'm trying to get tickets too :yes:

(just need to try convince my father than he DOES like U2 and that he DOES want to take time off work to drive me to a concert he doesn't want to see)

:lmao:...you can do it!! :evil:

zwervers2 said:

Stop whining you are not a real U2fan, vertigo is the best song ever....ehmmm oh sorry..I had a flashback :wink:

Noooo!!! Zoo Station is the best song ever.... remember? you were supposed to be writing verse2 swervers2?
and... I don't think it's healthy to think that way about dogs!

beau2ifulday said:

i'm trying to get tickets too :yes:

:lol: My dad was a big concert-goer when he was in high school/college in the 80's...he's the kind of guy who told me a million times "I saw U2 when Bono had the mullet! then I saw them again during The Joshua Tree Tour and they aren't as good and I'm too old to go with you" etc. but I made him listen to the new CD and I got him the Complete U2 on iTunes so now he's going with me to NY! I occasionally get emails from him saying stuff like 'just listened to Zoo Station..I like this song!':laugh:

woohoo.gif

Out of Control!

(hi everybody!)

:grumpy: wish i was there tonight. i'm still in dublin and walked up to croke to see what the touts had, but the cheapest i was offered was 250 for seats

:grumpy:

ah well. i was right up against the barrier last night, I'm sitting with the tv U2 marathon on irish telly, and I've got a packet of crisps and some orange juice. life could be worse :D

1stOne said:

Noooo!!! Zoo Station is the best song ever.... remember? you were supposed to be writing verse2 swervers2?
and... I don't think it's healthy to think that way about dogs!

what way would you be talking about? you're not implying any strange behaviour towards U2man's puppy, YOU FREAK!!! :wink:

Zoostation verse 2 will be there shortly...I have been recording songs lately and don't have much inspiration..do you know where the first verse went?

Leetah said:

I have no idea yet, I've won a radio contest..and I'm not getting more information untill november...I hope for GA's ofcourse!

wow that's awesome! I've never won anything like that. I still have no one to go with me to the shows because everyone refuses to wait there all day with me:ohmy: and my parents wont let me go alone!

zwervers2 said:

what way would you be talking about? you're not implying any strange behaviour towards U2man's puppy, YOU FREAK!!! :wink:

Zoostation verse 2 will be there shortly...I have been recording songs lately and don't have much inspiration..do you know where the first verse went?

Europe got f***** thread I think

A girl has been pulled on stage during All I Want Is You. Dreamchaser is filming todays show with additional cameras.

During the day U2 rehearsed Until The End Of The World and Bad.

uwwedoogie said:
A girl has been pulled on stage during All I Want Is You. Dreamchaser is filming todays show with additional cameras.

I thought you were going to be there?
(looking at your sig)

uwwedoogie said:

Is the show being filmed? Didn't know that :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom