Don`t use Krystals for tickets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RUSTYNAIL

Babyface
Saltburn by the sea, near Middlesbrough, England
Hi just like to say don`t use Krystals Box Office Direct based in Waltham Cross (UK) for tickets. These people are wankers. I paid a small fortune for my tickets (for the Monday gig in Dublin) back in August/September. I actually recieved my tickets in the Temple Bar on Monday at 3 o`clock. Has anyone else ever travelled to an overseas gig without their tickets. I was so stressed all weekend. I was told so many lies by Krystals like: 1 Your tickets will definatly be posted to you by Wednesday. 2 We`ve had a slight cock up your tickets will be there when you turn up at your hotel Friday night. 3 We are flying someone out, phone his mobile and he`ll meet you somewhere, he`ll have your tickets as soon as he gets off the plane 4 Go to the Hilton hotel he`ll meet you in the lobby at 13:15 with your tickets 5 He`ll bring your tickets to the Temple Bar pub tonight (the Sunday).
Putting it bluntly if you want treating like sh1t these are the people to deal with.
To make things worse i had agreed to swap one of my Monday tickets for a Saturday ticket with one of the members of this site and was more stressed about that. Luckily he trusted me with his ticket even though he didn`t know me. Cheers mate.

That sucks. I've used Gold Coast Tickets out of Chicago twice now and I can honestly say (ironically) they have the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with for anything. Last Friday, I bought 4 GA tickets around 7pm. On Tuesday, I was going to call and request they be shipped to my current residence, but my little sis IMed me and said they'd already arrived in the mail on Monday. I also bought two first leg tickets from them and they answered all of my questions via e-mail (even encouraged me/helped me find the cheapest pair).

Gen. Chat said:
The worst-case scenario I’m always hearing about well that sounds like one to me. Sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you at least enjoyed the show. :rockon:

no, the worst case senario is that plus number 6

6 when i turned up at the venue and went to get my ticket scanned to get into the show, it was said to be a fake by the show staff and i was denied entry and left out in the cold from my show :sad:

luckally im from aust so i havent had to experience anything like that, but its always a possibility

i sure hope ur right about that special circle of hell for ticket scammers! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom