Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tailgated at Popmart Jersey in '97...met these dudes who had some killer homebrew they called "Smoky Christmas Ale" and it was pretty wild.

So did the setlist party really get closed because it was too early???

Ya, too early.

I'd love to make my own brew. There's a place near where I live that gives you recipes and all the ingrediants for about a hundred bucks. You get 72 22oz bottles. Really looking forward to doin gthat.

randhail said:
Ya, too early.

I'd love to make my own brew. There's a place near where I live that gives you recipes and all the ingrediants for about a hundred bucks. You get 72 22oz bottles. Really looking forward to doin gthat.

I've looked at those brew kits, I'd like to have a go at it. Wonder if I could find someplace local that sells 'em?

CTU2fan said:

I've looked at those brew kits, I'd like to have a go at it. Wonder if I could find someplace local that sells 'em?

Are you from CT? because the place I'm talking about is up in Worcester. Not right around the corner but fairly close. It's called Deja Brew.

randhail said:

Are you from CT? because the place I'm talking about is up in Worcester. Not right around the corner but fairly close. It's called Deja Brew.

I was wondering, since you're in Providence right? If it was close...yeah, Worcester isn't bad, maybe hour and a half from me. When I was at UConn my ex went to Clark, so I spent a fair share of weekends up there.

Wow, imagine you're already hammered & look in your beer, and there's a bunch of sea monkeys doing their little somersaults all over...

CTU2fan said:

I was wondering, since you're in Providence right? If it was close...yeah, Worcester isn't bad, maybe hour and a half from me. When I was at UConn my ex went to Clark, so I spent a fair share of weekends up there.

Good stuff. I went to Providence College (Ryan Gomes!!!) and live up in Worcester now. It's not exactly paradise up here.

randhail said:

Good stuff. I went to Providence College (Ryan Gomes!!!) and live up in Worcester now. It's not exactly paradise up here.

No it's not...speaking of Gomes, I think he's from Waterbury, about 20 minutes from me.

Back
Top Bottom