Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Buffalo in December :yikes:

Of course I'm from Florida, so it sounds worse to me :wink:

I'm in SW Ontario, so Buffalo weather is pretty typical for me. :) But, making it to Cleveland (essentially, I'm going because I NEED to meet Ruff :heart:) will mean leaving the Buffalo show and driving straight to Cleveland for the next day. :yikes: I'll find a way. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...but not a lot of people likes them....even the reviewer for the Sun-Times agrees with us.

I realize that..lol...i don't think i heard any of KOL's songs or if i did i must have not liked them either coz i don't remeber...:lol:

I hope Arcade Fire opens in the fall...and they are from here in Montreal....which i did not know til recently...:)

Diane L said:

Those show reviews were awful.

I think Larry ought to beat the heck out of Jim Derogatis.

I just sent you an email Diane.:wink:

Hello all, I am back with a numb mouth and a hope of The Electric Co. and Gloria being in the same set!

Hey Axver, having heard October play 11 O'Clock Tick Tock on Sat night (the first time I've ever heard the song, I don't have that album), I now know why you like it so much *G*Kickass song :)

angel_28 said:

I realize that..lol...i don't think i heard any of KOL's songs or if i did i must have not liked them either coz i don't remeber...:lol:

I hope Arcade Fire opens in the fall...and they are from here in Montreal....which i did not know til recently...:)

I never heard any of KOL's songs either....but then again...I didn't listen to PJ Harvey's music before the May 13th 2001 Chicago concert...and I thought she was ehh...iffy.

I might have the same feelings for KOL tomorrow night...so I might do a bathroom and/or food break during the act.

Same here with me Kelly.

Hello to everyone who walked in late! :wave: :wave:

COBL.....nice...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom