Cardiff - identifier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
Prob my last show this tour (considering europe but dont wanna go alone and probably cant afford it)

Anyway, we need some sort of interference.com identifier so we can see how many people are at the show from this forum.

Obviously a t shirt is the easiest way but its probably too late for that now - any ideas?

Would be a good way to go upto people and talk to them in the queue and stuff.i know i dont have the guts to randomly go upto people and talk to them...

any ideas?

Maybe you could have something printed on one of your own t-shirts, designed by yourself? All you have to do is incorporate Interference.com somewhere onto it.

If there isn't a retail outlet nearby that does it and you have a decent printer, get yourself some iron-on transfer paper and have a go at it.

yea but is everyone gonna do it? :)

maybe we could design and wear somesort of cheap wristbad? doesnt even have to say interference on it as it being original will be sign enough...

how about everybody from interference goes to the show naked

it would be very easy to spot fellow interferencers

plus, no tan lines :up:

did you not notice all the fat beer drinkers almost totally naked at twickenham - might be harder than you think!

mo786 said:
did you not notice all the fat beer drinkers almost totally naked at twickenham - might be harder than you think!

I am still trying to erase all that blubber that I saw at the two Twick shows... Disgusting! :barf:

I'll be at Cardiff, and I'll be wearing all black and all red if I can to match the Vertigo colours. I doubt it'll end up being too distinctive though... I'll put on a red and black wristband or something.

i'll be there also, i'll be wearing a vertigo t-shirt so i will hardly stand out lol!!

wild horses :drool:

Back
Top Bottom