Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Three!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:

Is it ever too early??

Well, I thought I was going to get at least some work done this morning :reject:

but then again, it is Friday :dance:

so here's a pic from the rehearsal's yesterday from u2.com :)
81f0f54d.jpg

It's 12:40 am here in Australia. I have no idea what time this gig starts now that we are in Europe. I figure its some time in the next sort of 12 hour period.

I'm pondering wether to sleep now or later...?

FlyYourKite said:

Sounds like a plan timothius! :hyper: You must be awake for the festivities!! Nap now. :wink:

Brilliant. You are now deemed my personal Time & Sleep Advisor for the duration of the 2005 Vertigo European Tour. :hyper:

Thanks for the help.

Sleep... Sleep Tonight. :wink:

This'll be the first setlist party I've attended. I had no idea what you guys were talking about until about yesterday. Now I'm eager with anticipation. :drool:

kellyahern said:

Well, I thought I was going to get at least some work done this morning :reject:

but then again, it is Friday :dance:

Yeah, I know I'm trying to squeeze a little bit of work here and there too. I'm actually very busy today. I'm trying to get things tidied up so I can concentrate on the show this afternoon.

Who invented this work bullshit anyway.:|

ramblin rose said:

Yeah, I know I'm trying to squeeze a little bit of work here and there too. I'm actually very busy today. I'm trying to get things tidied up so I can concentrate on the show this afternoon.

Who invented this work bullshit anyway.:|

Work is so overrated :tsk:

:wink:

ANYONE HAVE A LINK OR A WEBCAM AT THE STADIUM WHERE I CAN WATCH and listen to the greatest band on the planet ?

Back
Top Bottom