Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Three!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or as Bob Marley said "Sleep is an escape for fools" I'm not sure what that makes me since the first thing I did when i got home was have an hour long nap.

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL said:
Or as Bob Marley said "Sleep is an escape for fools" I'm not sure what that makes me since the first thing I did when i got home was have an hour long nap.

What a great line. But that probably means I'm a big fool cause I love sleeping... :hmm:

"please don't wake me
no don't shake me
after all I'm only sleeping"

Whose words shall we heed? Marley's or The Beatles(Lennon)?

I'm going to Brussels within a few hours. This is the day I have been longing for for a long long time. Finally it has come, so, let's begin!!!!

Arrrghh im only leaving in an hour and i have to come from holland (3h drive) im so afraid we'll get stuck in traffic and miss the whole thing.......i dont care about the setlist ,I just dont want to miss it :eek:

Oh God, do you have wait an hour. Leave NOW.

Hope everyone going has a great time. Can't wait to hear all of your stories. I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

My sister will be at the central station in Brussel at 5 p.m., so I will join her there. Then on the subway to the stadium. The gates open at 5 p.m., so I hope we will be right on time for The Thrills and Snow Patrol. My sis wants to see them live.

Rehearsal in Brussels

edit: sorry, I missed the rehearsal party....

atu2.com posted a letter that was sent to residents near the stadium in Brussels that they were going to rehearse on Thursday night. I found the following at neophobia.com. I don't know what the first and last part says but if this was the rehearsal from Thursday night, the show looks similar to leg 1 shows. I did read somewhere about a CFYT acoustic version and more zooropa and pop songs will show during leg 2. I guess they don't think these are ready for prime time yet.

From neophobia.com:
Voici la set list jouée hier soir pour le " Rehearsal concert" à Bruxelles, Stade du Roi Baudouin :

Vertigo, Until the End of the World, The Electric Co., Elevation, New Year's Day (stopped), New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One
Rappel (s): Zoo Station, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh

Beaucoup d'éléments identiques au Leg ,1comme 'Everyone' en intro, la video "Human rights", le discours de Bono sur "ONE Campaign" avant 'One.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom