Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swan269 said:

things are good. I am waiting for Hartford in just two days!.....got the line up rules for the Civic Center. and the U2 project for the world cup is approved from my end. I might get to meet Paul Mc on Wednesday for a part of the presentation.

WoW !! very cool swan!!!:drool: :wink: I sure hope you do get to meet Paul Mc...!

Jamescorymiko said:

LOL,

I remember last night you had said that the Cards had gotten AJ Burnett.

I told someone that today, and they laughed in my face.

I then had to explain that my source was a post during a setlist party at the definitive U2 fansite.

Then I had to explain what a setlist party was.

LOL

there are so many rumors out there its ridiculous

last night it was reported that Burnett had flown into St. Louis, was getting a physical, and it was all but done. Today Peter Gammons reported that he had agreed to a deal with the Blue Jays and it would be announced within an hour. Later they said there wouldn't be any announcement made tonigth, and that they were meeting with the Cardinals on last time. Now there are reports that the Cardinals are determined to make a deal work.

its all very confusing, i just want it to be over with soon.

i dont think id try to explain to my friends what a setlist party was though :nerd: :wink:

Jamescorymiko said:

LOL,

I remember last night you had said that the Cards had gotten AJ Burnett.

I told someone that today, and they laughed in my face.

I then had to explain that my source was a post during a setlist party at the definitive U2 fansite.

Then I had to explain what a setlist party was.

LOL

i've gotten weird looks when I've mentioned things from here to people. my friends aren't very cool

VintagePunk said:

I love when he does that!! :love:

I'm such a dork. :reject:

As much as I like that. I would chuck it for some old fashioned Zoo Station possesed smoker-ish antics to start an encore lol. :wink:

Swan269 said:

things are good. I am waiting for Hartford in just two days!.....got the line up rules for the Civic Center. and the U2 project for the world cup is approved from my end. I might get to meet Paul Mc on Wednesday for a part of the presentation.

Cool! Best of luck :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks wendy! I might check them out.

Cool! Next time they perform here, I'm gonna go. George Stroumbolopolous said that their Bad is AWESOME! :drool: And that's his fave song by them so that's saying something.

Last edited:
wenda said:

Cool! Next time they perform here, I'm gonna go. George Stroumbolopolous said that their Bad is AWESOME! :drool:

George Stroumbolopolous is awesome. :drool: :combust:

u2wedge said:

whoa! I missed this news.. .what's your gig?

I edited a COBL presentation for ESPN. We want to use the song for the world cup. ESPN has a great relationship with the band. We are going to show some of our ideas on Wednesday. I edited the project and I probably won't be there to present, but I will be in the GA line.

wenda said:

Cool! Next time they perform here, I'm gonna go. George Stroumbolopolous said that their Bad is AWESOME! :drool:

George rocks! :up: If he likes them, that's awesome. That guy has good taste. Plus, Bono loves him too! :)

I still giggle at Bono's african tribal wailing on Streets...sounds like he said Bouyakasha....
alig.jpg

Chizip said:

there are so many rumors out there its ridiculous

last night it was reported that Burnett had flown into St. Louis, was getting a physical, and it was all but done. Today Peter Gammons reported that he had agreed to a deal with the Blue Jays and it would be announced within an hour. Later they said there wouldn't be any announcement made tonigth, and that they were meeting with the Cardinals on last time. Now there are reports that the Cardinals are determined to make a deal work.

its all very confusing, i just want it to be over with soon.

i dont think id try to explain to my friends what a setlist party was though :nerd: :wink:

LOL, I hear you on the frustration of mixed news. I thought we had Furcal and then the Dodgers got him.

Another thing I heard on talk radio here was that there was talk about trading Kerry Zood and getting Barry Zito.

Lot's of talk these days.

kellyahern said:

My sister used to give me weird looks, but then she started asking me how the setlist parties were going and read over my shoulder when she was home :shifty:.

Congratulations Swan :up:. What are U2 doing for the World Cup?

COBL being the song of the world cup from the US point of view.

Swan269 said:

I edited a COBL presentation for ESPN. We want to use the song for the world cup. ESPN has a great relationship with the band. We are going to show some of our ideas on Wednesday. I edited the project and I probably won't be there to present, but I will be in the GA line.

:up: You know a guy they refer to as 'The Hef' by any chance?

Swan269 said:

GA line up rules for civic center? where can i get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom