Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:lol: I remember those two. The guy not catching the kid was just wrong :no: , but Conan's shocked reaction was hilarious :lmao:

"The scariest clips are the ones without Walker"

GibsonGirl said:

:mad: :wink:

Hey, wasn't there a U2 tribute band based in St. John's not too long ago...? I seem to recall reading about it in the Telegram about a year ago and being pissed off that I couldn't go to see them.

There was...I think they were (or still are) called Elevation. I thought about seeing them too. At first I thought it was silly and cheap, but now I regret thinking that after hearing other tribute bands online...I blew my chance to see our own :sad:

Anyone else feel cheated by the lack of "100 200" etc during this tours version of Bullet the blue sky?

Dont get me wrong. Edge sounds amazing on this version and the jet image works perfect with his playing. but this song lacks the nuts it used to have for me anyway.

angelordevil said:

There was...I think they were (or still are) called Elevation. I thought about seeing them too. At first I thought it was silly and cheap, but now I regret thinking that after hearing other tribute bands online...I blew my chance to see our own :sad:

Elevation is based out of TO, and they're *great*! I highly recommend you go see them.. and October too, if they come out that way :) Neither band is silly or cheap, and you're in for a great show with either one :)

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hyper:

my ex-friend's friend :| got his autograph on her hand :laugh: :huh:

My mother-in-law met him recently on the set of his new movie. However, she forgot to tell him that her daughter-in-law was available :sexywink:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet) {I think}
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Promised Land (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jingle Bells (Snippet) (Change of BD lyrics - I think)
7. Original of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo

wenda said:
I'm getting so sleepy. I'm tempted to just cut out early and get a full night's sleep... :yawn:

don't do it, who knows what might be in store for us tonight

angelordevil said:

I was responding too..:sad: Someone from Buffalo was asking me where my snowy home is. I'm in St. John's, NL, Canada.

I'm the biggest U2 fan in these parts :cool:

:uhoh:

Actually, I'm in Rochester...I'm just hoping that the weather will turn out to be ok for Friday.

Elevation (the U2 tribute band) will be in Vancouver in January I think...if anyone is interested.

Chuck Norris just made me laugh so hard I might pee my pants right now :huh:

be right back!

angelordevil said:

I wonder if they're still around? I must try to find out...

And Drea, I think they were just another band by the name of Elevation, not the Elevation. The papers here said they were from Newfoundland. I knew of the TO based cover band Elevation at the time, so I can still remember thinking it was funny that they shared the same name.

wenda said:
Elevation (the U2 tribute band) will be in Vancouver in January I think...if anyone is interested.

Ooh! I'd love to hear a U2 tribute band. I'm only a few hours away from Vancouver .... :hmm:

: starts plotting :

Hi All...

I'm back... had a novel idea and put the stream in my signature for the setlist party... maybe it'll catch on.

Jamescorymiko said:
Who is talking in this source? Is it RR?

Sounds more like a Zoo feed with the commentary.

RR's reception wasn't good so QB is feeding from zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom