BOSTON II Setlist Party Part I (Do not post U2.com setlist!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

U2Dork or Schmeg texted me to look for you at that show :lol:. But I thought you had seats so I didn't see you :reject:.

I had seats the first night, GAs the next two. I was by the ellipse entry both nights - front row Boston II and walkway rail on the other side of the entrance Boston III.

Setlist:

1) City of Blinding Lights
2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (send in the clowns snippet)

Yankees winning 4-0 (bottom 3rd)

ericnurgles said:

Come on. When are all of the non Americans ever going to stop whining about American football. I know, I know: They wear pads. They have helmets. It's slow. It's not like rugby. Gasp! Whatever. And it's not soccer, either. That said, football as we know it here in North America is a distinctly American tradition. Soccer is huge for the rest of the world, and rugby is big in some areas. But quite frankly, people here don't get rugby. I'm sure people get beat up playing it all the time. As we know, they wear no pads. Real tough guys. Lots of action. But you never hear about it. Not here, anyway.

Well said! :up:

fandangamoq said:

I'm a prop, the most forward forward there is...
~A.j.~

I'll keep that in mind. I'll be the guy running far, far away if we ever have a serious disagreement. :wink:

Setlist:

2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (Send in the Clowns Snippet -
Picture in gray, dorian gray...you know
Preceeded by snippet of behind blue eyes -townsend
Bono - great to be home with our tribe

5) Crumbs from Your Table

Yankees winning 4-0 (Bottom 3rd)

ramblin rose said:
Setlist:

2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (Send in the Clowns Snippet)
5) Crumbs from Your Table

Yankees winning 4-0 (Bottom 3rd)

Ocean between Electric Co. and Crumbs.

Nice placement for Crumbs! Wonder if BD will follow or if something else will ...

Rosa, you forgot Ocean and the snippet of Behind Blue Eyes. Actually, I think the Who song was in Electric Co.

Is anyone actually listening in by any means? Was Behind Blue Eyes part of The Electric Co. or at the start of The Ocean?

Axver said:

Ocean between Electric Co. and Crumbs.

Nice placement for Crumbs! Wonder if BD will follow or if something else will ...

I totally agree, Ax! Crumbs is a great song for early placement in the setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom