Boston I Setlist Party Part I (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

My countdown:

Intellectual Bono (NYU speech): 2 days
Rock Star Bono (MSG): 5 days
More Rock Star Bono (MSG): 11 days

:hyper:

Intellectual Bono (NYU speech): 2 days
Rock Star Bono (MSG): 4 days
More Rock Star Bono (MSG): 7 days

Zooropa1310 said:
Hey, Actually... I've never heard Fast Cars studio... Only the live clip. Can anyone help me out? :|

I sent you the link during a setlist party last week, I thought you got it?

So what do you guy think of this post from someone on Zootopia:

Just got a call from "In the Shadows", my tour buddy and when he arrived at the Fleet Center he walked right up to the ticket counter and bought a GA ticket. No line. Nobody waiting. He already had a nosebleed seat and is offering it for free and noone will take it. There are people with stacks of tickets that can't even give them away. People are walking around with extra tickets and asking whatever you want to pay for them. Noone is buying.....

sup
fest22.gif

That's very strange about the excess tickets but really good for the fans looking for tickets at the last minute.

What's also very strange is it's less than 30 minutes 'til show time and this par-tay's not really jumpin' yet. :huh:

U2dork said:
That's very strange about the excess tickets but really good for the fans looking for tickets at the last minute.

What's also very strange is it's less than 30 minutes 'til show time and this par-tay's not really jumpin' yet. :huh:

I'm jumping

hyper.gif

hi guys - ahh the return of the setlist party - so many questions to be answered

1. Do we have a source?
2. With The Fly out of rotation will The Edge still be on fire?
3. Was Bono locked in a windowless room all last week relearning all of the lyrics to the songs he wrote?
4. Did Larry spend the week in a spa - degeling *new word* his hair?
5. Was Crumbs a fluke?

so exciting :hyper:

Okay, I have 3 categories for "most likely debuts". Here's my guesses:

never before played - Electrical Storm

not played on Vertigo tour - Mofo

not yet played on 3rd Leg - New Year's Day

Anybody else want to guess?

And by the way, the 3rd Leg has been so cool so far, that U2 don't need to change anything. Just play Fast Cars, Discotheque, and Crumbs, and I think everyone will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom