Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'm the source! I'll be texting U2dork once I get to the concert. :)

Oh btw, rumor has it that they soundchecked Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Crumbs From Your Table today. :hyper:

i've never gone to a setlist party, so i might join y'all tonight! :dance: cos as usual i have nothing else to do...

i'll probably end up lurking and just watching the setlist (as if i dont know it by now), since i dont really know how to setlist-party :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh btw, rumor has it that they soundchecked Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Crumbs From Your Table today. :hyper:

I just read that! Why didn't they play that at MSG and NJ :scream:

:hyper:
I heard about Wild Horses via the atu2 news group but that's very interesting about Crumbs From Your Table. Sounds like it'll be an exciting show. I'm ready! Now all I have to do is wait for 2 hours...

Hello daygloeyes and everyone else! :wave:
it would be awesome if they played crumbs. but i can imagine they might play it acoustic or something

zooperson said:

someone correct me if i am wrong but i'm pretty sure you have to be a premium member to have a sig. :huh: am i right?

youre right that non premiums cant edit their sig

but im pretty sure they can add an avatar, which is what he's asking

you just go to the User CP link at the top of the page, click on edit options, and then go to change avatar...

Oh and just to let you know we also have a source for Boston 3! :hyper: A huge thanks to both U2Girl1978 and KellyAhern!!!

WGRYWH and crumbs -:drool:

I figured they would do crumbs before the end of this leg

if this is true I hope a bootleg surfaces fast

Chizip said:

youre right that non premiums cant edit their sig

but im pretty sure they can add an avatar, which is what he's asking

you just go to the User CP link at the top of the page, click on edit options, and then go to change avatar...

oh silly me!!! i dont know what i was thinking. for some reason i thought he was talking about a sig. sorry for the missinformation friend

innominata8 said:
dork: your pictures keep getting better and better.... :wink:

Thanks, Google image is a wonderful thing :D I'm working on changing it again tonight...

I left a party tonight to come home for the setlist party - I guess that makes me officially a dork
make that a bit of a tispy dork but a dork nonetheless

but we all knew that:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Yep I'm the source! I'll be texting U2dork once I get to the concert. :)

Woohoo! :hyper: (Both for you being the source and for the soundchecked songs *G*) A new song in the setlist would be a wonderful late b-day gift ;)

hey chrissi are you going to the u2 tribute band at harrahs next thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom