Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
I'm a little slow here but I believe the Ruth that Ramblin'Rose is refering to is the photographer Ruth Barohn from U2log. Tattoo Dan and Ruth... the celebrities of U2 fans.

:eyebrow:

Tattoo Dan not nice :eyebrow:

Can somebody post the Adam pics here so we don't all have to go off to ogle and then loose our place in the thread? just and idea... can never have too many Adam pics can we?

Diane L said:

Thanks! I'll do just that.

And one4u2, I've been to the Krispy Kreme on 110 :drool:. At one time there was talk about it being a 24-hour store, but the busybody civic organization there put an end to that. :mad:

:|

Gotta love that it's a drive through, although I never eat donuts-

No spoken words said:

Is Renton near Seattle? I was in Seattle and drive to Portland just to go to Powell's, so I'd drive to Renton if the fare is as good as you say.

Side Note - If I ever wonder, on this site, in a thread, or in my lame-ass journal, why I'm a tad on the fat side, please refer me to this thread.

Renton on the way from Seattle to Portland IF you go across the lake and down I-405 not I-5 for a bit. But you have to get there EARLY - before 10am or they're sold out. :mad: That's why I never buy doughnuts...I never get Chucks'

U2dork said:
I'm a little slow here but I believe the Ruth that Ramblin'Rose is refering to is the photographer Ruth Barohn from U2log. Tattoo Dan and Ruth... the celebrities of U2 fans.

Thanks for that update. Very cool. She just told me that: "there is a guy dressed up as a cow or zebra in the ellipse" :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

See, here in Canada, we're not all devisive about coffee and donuts. We all worship at the altar of Timmy. :laugh:

I've heard great things about the Tim Horton's donuts, but down here Krispy Kreme beats Dunkin Donuts like a rented mule...though KK coffee is crap IMO.

Oh & hello setlisters...thought I'd be late, but the Sox are getting hammered so I gave up :(

u2girlcj said:

Renton on the way from Seattle to Portland IF you go across the lake and down I-405 not I-5 for a bit. But you have to get there EARLY - before 10am or they're sold out. :mad: That's why I never buy doughnuts...I never get Chucks'

I'd pretend I had GA tickets or something and get there at 3am. Fucking Ruffian would probably be there ahead of me, somehow.

No spoken words said:

Well, I don't know, really. I like Vanilla Shakes. I like Orangey-tasting stuff. I like Cinnamon. What do you think?

We have Vanilla Bean fraps...which are coffee free and taste like a vanilla shake. If you like Orange Creamscicles, ask for a Valencia Syrup Creme frap...tastes just like a creamscicle...

one4u2 said:

:eyebrow:

Tattoo Dan not nice :eyebrow:

I've never actually met these people, so I don't know what they're like but I've heard about them for more than 10 years now...

88cacde8.jpg

thanks to Kelly

Hi everyone,

How long before the concert actually starts?

Thx
Sken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom